guys answer. What do you like your girlfriend to say to you? ?

Guys, what do you usually like your girlfriend to say to you? Compliments maybe? Anything that makes you feel special?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

she calls me special.. and why she loves me.. and what she likes about my looks n stuff.

and sometimes she says "ive never felt so happy around someone" or

"my heart has never beat so fast"

it really puts a spark into my day :D

• 1 decade ago

Well, I would love to know how she felt about me every day. What does she think of my body or my new hair looks :) basically for her to say anything she feels she has to say, it really doesn't matter because Guys are the ones who should be complimenting and making that Girl feel extra special like her heart was the only heart beating on EARTH ;)

• Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

some adult adult males are gentle with having the spouse or female buddy who has risk-free practices and is handy and financially entwine, although some adult adult males nonetheless decide directly to have intercourse exterior of that throughout the time of basic terms for a refresher and something distinctive at that ingredient yet they constantly pass lower back residing house to the place the risk-free practices is .

• 1 decade ago

anything nice you say is good. some guys like to hear nice things about them selfs or even things that show you like them.. And it will also bring you both a closer.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • gary s
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

That she's scared to be alone with you because the physical attraction is just too intense and that a chaperone is needed.

Source(s): My girlfriend that I married 17 years ago.
  • 1 decade ago

i love it when my girlfriend calls me perfect, it really does make me really happy, and btw the one thing i cannot stand is when i tell her i love her and she jus comes back with mhmm like she doesnt believe me or something, and when i compliment her and she tries to disagree with me, that one upsets me too, hope this helped

• 1 decade ago

She says she loves me so much. That makes me feel all good inside.

• 1 decade ago

I rather she say something specific. Out of the ordinary (not bad). Nothing cheesy or really mushy.

• 1 decade ago

Well i really like girls to say that they miss me or realy care about me because it just makes me feel like she cares about me

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A simple "I love you" would not have been amiss.

I said that to my past gf, we broke up a week ago. She never returned that comment, and I was stupid not to realize it.

Yea...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.