Will there be a more famous american wordlwide than elvis presley?

decades after his death and i heard that obama is the 2nd most talked american after elvis ! imagine obama became resident and RIGHT NOW HIS FAME IS in PRIME but still the most famous american wordlwide is elvis! i mean what is it so great with Elvis and americans so many years after his death they still... show more decades after his death and i heard that obama is the 2nd most talked american after elvis !
imagine obama became resident and RIGHT NOW HIS FAME IS in PRIME but still the most famous american wordlwide is elvis!
i mean what is it so great with Elvis and americans so many years after his death they still advertise him worldwide (like they do with coca cola lol) ??
Update: guys michael jackson sold 350 million albums and now new generation does not know him u while everybody still now elvis and he sold 1,1 billion records!
smokey u have any proof for what u saying??u could go to jail for what u saying u know if someone press charges on u!
Update 2: americans who have come close are i think these ones: merilyn monroe-marlon brando JFK-Bill clinton-Obama recently michael jackson -madonna-frank sinatra babe ruth-michael jordan-michael phelps recently ,specially during olympics neil armstrong who went to moon?? bill gates?? still elvis is the most... show more americans who have come close are i think these ones:
merilyn monroe-marlon brando
JFK-Bill clinton-Obama recently
michael jackson -madonna-frank sinatra
babe ruth-michael jordan-michael phelps recently ,specially during olympics

neil armstrong who went to moon??
bill gates??

still elvis is the most famous american wordlwide is a proven fact!
9 answers 9