Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Rush Limbaugh and Michael Moore are doing a great job, aren't they? ?

We actually believe that the Dem's and Repub's we re-install to office are doing anything but pass the pork.

Would you honestly support the party you do if you KNEW them to be equally to blame for the destruction of Liberty and our economy?

The truth and proof are buried under a transparent layer of emotion. Get past the emotion and you'll see it.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Actually, I never listen to either of them; Moore is a fat moron, and Rush is nothing more than an entertainer, with a very ignoble schtick. But sure, those whose business it is to foster division and polarity, are doing fantastically.

What we need to stop and think about is how very much it is costing us to get such very inept and disruptive government. There is almost no change, especially away from the Two Parties, that wouldn't be an improvement.

Yes, it really is time for Revolution!

Source(s): The Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution
    • Login to reply the answers
  • R J
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Correct. Money talks and some people have little minds and are too worried about their piece of the pie, which leads to this. It's ironic, but Pt Barnum said that one was born evey minute and the others imported. Ha. Have a great 2009 and 2010 and 2011.....

Source(s): opensecrets.org
  • Edg1
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I couldn't care less about Rush or Michael. I am in the Republican party only because most of them believe as I do. Smaller government, less taxes and less interference from the government in general. I vote the person not the party.

• 1 decade ago

Most people don't realize that the CEO of Pepsi and the CEO of Coca Cola go golfing once a month to laugh at everyone who is fighting SO hard to support "their brand"

I bet they have children that are married together............

like the inbreeding of the Old Royalty

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If you're talking about getting rich by exploiting people's irrational bias, sure.

They probably don't even care about their fans.

--

There's Brown900v1 again, lol. Dude, can't you respond with anything remotely resembling an argument and not ad hominem nonsense?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Rush no longer considers himself a part or the R party as well he should. They in large part have abandoned conservative principals.

• 1 decade ago

That's what Michael Savage has been saying for years.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your drugs talk funny.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

incomprehensible

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.