promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

If you like the sea/ocean... what do you like about it?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

What is not to like about GOD's natural recycling process of used water! Although mankind has abused that too.

The sea and ocean spawns the widest variety of animal life known. It can be the light sensitive creatures that live 1000's of feet below or the dolphins and that breech the waves in a glorious cycle of play and joyfulness. It is the sound of the waves crashing upon the rocky shores near high cliffs or the calm of the water that rivals the greatest of mirrors. It is the bringer of messages in a bottle. It is the communication that only whales can ever understand.

It is the randomness of sharks and the exactness of sea life moving in it's seasonal travel to winter or summer feeding areas.

It is the burning fire of a setting sunset or the golden of a sunrise. It is the blue of it's moods, it's as green as it's plant life.

It is the nature of power with wind that destroys. It is the power to create and change land as it desires to do so in time.

It is the variety of the moray eel to the octopus. The sea horse to the Crab. The life it is is adapted to live in change for the most part as long as that change is not permanent or in a negative manner. Mankind should stop looking to live among the Stars until we learn to live and appreciate life in our oceans.

For if we cannot preserve the one source that feeds the majority of people on earth, we will definitely lose it.

Then where will we be?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

everything... its smell, the waves, the sunsets, the birds that flock near it, the strength of it, the way dogs swim in it, the small sea animals and plants that you can find in and around it, the pure feeling of freedom you have when you're swimming in it, the fact that in it, you can swim for miles with nothing to stop you, and swimming is like dancing only so much more fun and beautiful and free, the beautiful rocks and shells, the way it's like a giant mirror of the sky, the friends you can meet on its shore who feel the same way, the feeling of danger when you're in a sea full of jellyfish, the sports you can play in it, the playfulness of the waves as they dance, the way you can just lie on your back and float so well in it, because it's salt water.....

i could go on, but i think it would bore you.

but seriously... what ISN'T there to love about the ocean?

Source(s): live love laugh
  • i love the ocean because

1) you can swim in it and i love swimming

2) the sunset over an ocean is beautiful and great for dates lol

3)its so vast and big like it really makes you think about things or at least it does for me

4)its endless

5) you can use it in comparison to so many things like the color of something compared to the blue of the ocean

• maust
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

properly - maximum polluted waterway is Newton Creek, manhattan Mississippi River is maximum polluted river contained in u . s . a . of america Citarum, close to the Indonesian capital of Jakarta is in accordance to many the international’s maximum polluted river Sea- Mediterranean Ocean - Pacific - via fact that's the biggest ocean Bay of Bengal is the known maximum polluted

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I've never seen the sea/ocean.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The best thing about the ocean is the boardwalk BY it, with all of the food and games and stuff to buy....

• Sunset

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The cold New England waters!

• 1 decade ago

i'm afraid of the ocean but i do think its beautiful to look at

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i like fish.... and the sound of waves, and playing in the ocean.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.