Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

Where can I buy a Confederate Flag in Texas?

I'm wanting to buy a Confederate Flag to hang inside my home to show my pride and glory of the Old and New South, and I'm wanting to know if there are any stores in Texas that I can find a Confederate flag at.

Favorite Answer

Poopboy: Texas has a history of racism & bigotry, I'm sure it won't be hard to find one in the dirty south!

BTW: If all else fails, ask your parents where you can buy a confederate flag, I'm sure they were very instrumental in teaching you to be a bigot!

Confederate Flag Store.

History and heritage are important. Most of these name callers have no idea of the heritage of the Southern Cross and the fact that it was created to promote the Christian heritage of the south. These same name callers probably have no idea how their likely idol , Abraham Lincoln started the US of A on the road to destroying our Constitution. If not for him, the tenth amendment would actually means what it was written to mean. As in the case of Nazi Germany, to day it may be some thing you agree with, tomorrow it will be something you hold dear. Freedoms are not just to protect what YOU think should be protected.

Actually there's been a issue lately about ppl w/ the confederate flag others think are racist when most just love the south.

Doc i saw on tv.

Silverado Belle sells this flag and they are in Texas.

This is a part of history

hahaha you live in Texas and you don't even know where to get a confederate flag?

wow. you can probably get them anywhere down there.

• ?

The best place in Waco is at the weekend flea market, a couple young black guys are making a killing selling the flag

I would think that most any store in Texas would sell the Stars and Bars.

To all the Yankee ignorant basturds, The Rebel Flag is Heritage NOT Hate !!!

You know, I've lived in Houston almost thirty years and can't think of a single place I've ever seen one on sale. Probably going to have go online,

Try this place. http://www.united-states-flag.com/cociwar.html