Do you like big hair? Do you have big hair?

Girls... Guys... What's your opinion on big hair.

Big hair as in.. very voluminous, that is naturally as wide as my shoulders.

Look at the avatar people..

Favorite Answer

i love it.. and most people ignored the whole look at the avatar which explained the big hair.

it's nice and adds to your personality. i'd rather have big volmunious hair than strait because strait hair is boring. your lucky because when you do want your hair to look big, you don't have to add in hair or use a ton of hair spray to make it look fuller than it actually is.

shh [:

when you say big hair, do you mean curly hair? one of my best friends have curly hair and she had a hard time dealing with it. she always wanted straight hair but she has absolutely beautiful curls. she straightens her hair every day now. she actually takes care of her hair very well and it doesnt look fried at all. it takes at least 40 minutes for her to do her hair because of the extreme curls that she naturally has.

in my opinion, curly hair is just fine as long as you know how to work it (if its frizzy and all over the place, no way is that ever attractice). i usually like straight hair though.

I like big hair. My hair is long now and doesn't curl anymore because I think the long hair weighs the curls down.

i like big curly hair that is the most voluminous at the top and lesser when going down

very nice :)

I prefer thiner hair because it's softer when you put your hands through it :) and no, I do not have big hair. My hair is straight with a little bit of volume and it's very very soft to the touch.

My hair is pretty flat, but I think curly/voluminous hair is beautiful.

Tease,Tease and more teasing!! :) with a bunch of hairspray but tips use a anti frizz and shine serum also a heat protecting spray for when you straighten and blow dry your hair and to get bigger hair flip your head foward and use a paddel brush to get it straight

Well it looks good on you. Some girls it can be pretty frightening. I personally am through with my big hair hippie days. Crew cut for me- high and tight.

Source(s): I'm old

Big hair is gorgeous. I like my hair best when i don't brush it after a shower, so it gets all wavy and a little poofy. What I don't have is those awesome curls- yours look super :)

what do u mean by big hair? u mean long hair?

well i love long hair i think its kinda hot on a girl, and it looks so beautiful when u have it in a good condition, i actually prefer to have it long than short, but not too long.

also u have to play with ur hair, u know always try to do new styles on ur long hair

Source(s): i have it long n i love it