Anyone know any good recruiters in the Austin area?

My boyfriend and I are ready to make the move from the expensive San Francisco bay area to Austin, TX.

Both of us work in IT - he is a Web Developer and I am an IT Helpdesk Manager. We are both working really hard getting resumes out there via online job boards in hopes we land a job soon.

We are thinking a local recruiter would be a good idea, but so far upon talking to people they say they will call us back but don't!

Does anyone know anyone that is in recruiting that will take us seriously and not blow us off? I know recruiters have lots of job applicants, but there's got to be someone out there that wants to place some good, experienced folks from silicon valley. Ideas?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hello,

Here is the info for a reputable IT recruiting firm in Austin:

National Human Resource Group, Inc.

(also known as NHRG, Inc.)

PO Box 340940

2009 RR 620 N Ste 113

Austin, TX, 78734-0016

Phone: (512) 328-4448

Fax: (512) 328-1696

Email: info@nhrg.com

Web: www.nhrg.com

Summary:

A full-service consulting company with extensive experience in the personnel industry. Our technical services division specializes in the placement of software and hardware engineering professionals.

Key Contact (s):

Mr. Thomas Volick, Senior Vice President - Computers (Software), Hardware

Mr. Marc Byers, Recruiter - Healthcare

Type: Retained

Salary Minimum: $60,000

Job Placements: Generalist (All Functions), MIS Management (e.g. CIO, VP-MIS), Systems Analysis & Design, Systems Development / Programming, Systems Integration / Implementation, Systems Support, Network Administration, Database Administration, Specialized Services

Industries: Generalist (All Industries), Computer Equipment & Components, Communications, Telephone, Telecommunications, Software

I hope this helps you... best wishes on your job transfer and move!

Regards,

Soey

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.