If Israel is guilty of imprisoning Gaza, aren't these countries guilty too?

We often hear how Israel is holding the people of Gaza prisoner by fencing them in and no longer allowing them to pass freely through Israel from Gaza to Samaria-Judea (West Bank). But the Arab-Palestinians have a long history of taking advantage of that freedom to commit terrorist attacks throughout Israel. So,... show more We often hear how Israel is holding the people of Gaza prisoner by fencing them in and no longer allowing them to pass freely through Israel from Gaza to Samaria-Judea (West Bank). But the Arab-Palestinians have a long history of taking advantage of that freedom to commit terrorist attacks throughout Israel. So, the Israeli's have done what is necessary to protect their citizens by installing a security barrier and limiting (not to be confused with ceasing) travel through their country. And Israel is not the only country that has installed such security barriers.

Saudi Arabia has one very similar to keep the Yemeni jihadists out of their country.

India has one along its borders with Pakistan, Kashmir and Bangladesh to keep jihadists from those countries out of their country.

Thailand has one to keep the Malaysian jihadists out of their country.

So, where are the claims that Yemen, Pakistan, Kashmir, Bangladesh, and Malaysia are being held prisoner? If Israel is guilty, why isn't Saudi Arabia, India, and Thailand just as guilty?
Update: Jim E - I have to wonder who it is you're referring to as "Neo-Nazi's". After all, it's the Arab controlled countries with all their oil money that keep the media busy painting this picture of the poor, pitiful Palestinians being held prisoner. So, is that who you're referring to?
Update 2: Poet - I know what jihadists are and they are jihadists, regardless of what you want to call them. Furthermore Israel has not occupied Gaza for 3 years, so they are not resisting occupation, they are attacking a sovereign country. Israel issued the blockade in an effort to try and stop the attacks and they have... show more Poet - I know what jihadists are and they are jihadists, regardless of what you want to call them. Furthermore Israel has not occupied Gaza for 3 years, so they are not resisting occupation, they are attacking a sovereign country. Israel issued the blockade in an effort to try and stop the attacks and they have every right to.
Update 3: Thank you for your clarification Jim and I agree. They are as anti-Jewish as Hitler was and it doesn't matter how many times they try to claim otherwise. If they had their way they would have Israel dissolved and the few Jews allowed to remain would be required to wear ID tags and live under the iron thumb of... show more Thank you for your clarification Jim and I agree. They are as anti-Jewish as Hitler was and it doesn't matter how many times they try to claim otherwise. If they had their way they would have Israel dissolved and the few Jews allowed to remain would be required to wear ID tags and live under the iron thumb of Islam. Then, little by little they would expel or eradicate them just as they've done to millions of Jews throughout history. They truly are the modern day version of the Nazi Empire.
11 answers 11