Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What is your favorite...?

I was just wondering what people's favorite things are. So what's your favorite:

Author:

Musician:

Actress/Actor:

Movie:

Food:

38 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Authors would be Oscar Wilde (I love his plays because I have a thing for dry humor), Jack Kerouac (can't beat beatniks!), Ayn Rand (crazy philosophical), and Anne Rice.. just because she's Anne Rice.

Musician would have to be Freddie Mercury, because his lyrical and vocal skills not to mention his composition were just utterly fantastic. I really adore Amanda Palmer because she's just hilarious. There are way too many more, though, to list.

My favourite actors are Johnny Depp (because of his acting skills, I know nothing of if he's conceded or an asshole in real life), and Matthew Lillard, purely for his performance in SLC Punk. As for actresses, I've always been fond of Taryn Manning because Weirdsville is such a great film and she's such a pivotal character. She reminds me of Brittany Murphay but without the traits I despise.

My favourite films: Anything directed by Stanley Kubrick. Amelie, American Psycho, Animal House, Batman Returns, Before Night Falls, Big Eden, The Big Lebowski, Blade Runner, The Boondock Saints, Brokeback Mountain, The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, Cabin Fever, Charlie Wilson's War, C.R.A.Z.Y., The Crow, Dead Man, Dead Poet's Society, Dick Tracy, Dogma, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Fight Club, Get Real, The Good, the Bad & the Ugly, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, Interview With the Vampire, Jackie Brown, Ma Vie En Rose, Monty Python's Life of Brian, No Country for Old Men, Philadelphia, The Professional, Real Genius, Rent, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, SLC Punk, Tommy Boy, True Romance, The Truman Show, The Usual Suspects, V For Vendetta, Wayne's World, Weirdsville

I love to cook so my favourite foods are probably actually dishes, like pasta with sauteed vegetables, and different meats cooked different ways. Can't go wrong with lamb and roasted potatoes or steak and mashed potatoes, though (unless you're vegetarian lol). I like lots of citrus and lots of choclate (though not together).

• 1 decade ago

Author: John Grisham

Musician: The Allmann Brothers

Actress/Actor: Jennifer Anniston/Hugh Jackman

Movie:Interview With A Vampire

Food: Italian

• 1 decade ago

Author: Louise Rennison, Sophie Kinsella, Sue Townsend, Stephanie Mayer

Musician: Jon Bon Jovi, Taylor Swift, Paramore

Actress/Actor: Robert Pattinson, Jackson Rathbone, Hugh Dancy, Owen Wilson

Movie: Twilight, Armageddon, P.S.I love you

Food: Spaghetti,Pizza

• Author: Stephen King, Frank McCourt

Musician: Britney Spears, Avril Lavigne, Jesse McCartney

Actress/Actor: Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansson, Brad Pitt, Jessica Alba, Jim Carrey

Movie: Gia

Food: Mac and Cheese

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Author- Philip Pullman- i love his 'His Dark Material' trilogy, especially the first one -The Golden Compass...awesome books =], Jk Rowling is good as well...i love John Steinbeck for creating Of Mice and Men and H.G. Well for writing An Inspector Call, they are Really good books =]

Musician- ive got too many, one of my favorites is Chris Brown...i love ALL his songs

Actress/Actor- Jennifer Aniston is really good, Keanu Reeves is frickin HOT!

Movie- ive got too many...2 of my all time favorites- John Tucker must die!!! lol..and Constantine...i hate movies that have been based on a novel, they always ruin the book, like Twilight, The Golden Compass, Harry Potter etc.

Food: Food IS my favorite thing!! lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Author: Wally Lamb

Musician: Foo Fighters

Actress/Actor: Kevin James or Adam Sandler

Movie: Billy Madison and The Nightmare before Christmas are tied

Food: chicken noodle soup

• 1 decade ago

Author: David Gemmell

Musician: Robert Nesta Marley

Actress/Actor: Sandra Bullock / Sean Connery

Movie: Boondock Saints

Food: Smoked pulled pork sandwiches

• 1 decade ago

Author: Stephanie Meyer

Musician: Muse

Actress/Actor: Jenna Fishcer (the office)/John C. Reily

Movie: Walk Hard

Food: Steak and Mashed Potatoes

• 1 decade ago

Author:

Cosmopoliton Magazine?

Musician:

T.I. or Justin Timberlake

Actress/Actor:

Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp

Movie:

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Food:

Chicken Alfredo

• 1 decade ago

Author: Dee Henderson

Musician: hmm. I like a lot: Skillet, Avalon, Barlow Girl, Lifehouse some Rihanna

Actress/Actor: Johnny Depp

Movie: Fireproof and POTC

Food: Italin

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.