Should we begin campaigning to elect Ron Paul as our 45th president in 2012 now?

I remember reading somewhere that Ron Paul would make a decision on whether or not to run in 2012 by the middle of the year. However, I don't see how he can choose not to run in 2012 considering the challenges our country faces. Our most basic freedoms are under attack. We have a new president who is... show more I remember reading somewhere that Ron Paul would make a decision on whether or not to run in 2012 by the middle of the year. However, I don't see how he can choose not to run in 2012 considering the challenges our country faces. Our most basic freedoms are under attack. We have a new president who is advocating "unity" around the principles of big government, perpetual war, and abolishing large chunks of the Bill of Rights (such as that archaic relic of frontier times, the 2nd Amendment).

We have a president who believes not only in keeping the IRS and Federal Reserve around, but also in drastically raising taxes and drastically raising the rate at which the Fed prints new money.

With freedom under siege and our liberties dying to thunderous applause, don't we need to do everything possible to make sure that Ron Paul is elected our next president in 2012? As anybody familiar with basic Austrian Economics ought to know, Obama's economic "stimulus" will be a miserable failure and will send us into a Greater Depression. When Americans become disillusioned of the false promises of the Obama Cult, don't we need to be ready to seize power and restore constitutional governance to this once-great nation?