If Palestine doesn't have the right to exist, Israeli doesn't have the right to exist either, am i right? ?

I do respect they both have the right to exist. But, i don't see no seperate Palestinian state split up fairly between the Israeli state. The West Bank is just an ongoing ins and outs of Arabs, with Israeli colonies inside. And Gaza is smaller than the isle of white (i see it as some kind of national park... show more I do respect they both have the right to exist. But, i don't see no seperate Palestinian state split up fairly between the Israeli state. The West Bank is just an ongoing ins and outs of Arabs, with Israeli colonies inside. And Gaza is smaller than the isle of white (i see it as some kind of national park rather than a proper state with millions inside).

If the West Bank and Gaza were for the Palestinians, and Palestinians only, i wouldn't have even asked the question. My question is, why did they leave hardly any space for the Palestinian people? hence the overpopularity of Gaza. And, why did the Israeli government not give any compensation to the Arabs after the millions of killings of innocent woman, men, children and elderly? basically wiping out a whole generation? What right does Germany have to give compensation to Israel after the holocaust when Israeli officials didn't give a damb about the Arabs' compensation they owe? .... or was a Jewish kid in the holocaust superior to the Arab kid in Palestine?
Update: Bruce you are right, Hamas made a very stupid note. But, when they blocked the borders of Gaza and starved the people, is that thinking is has the right to exist?
19 answers 19