Are there any sites on the web that have one sided pamplets that you can down load about Wicca and modern ?

Witchcraft? Ones that you could print up on your computer and give out explaining what it is really all about and not full of all that Christian Satan propaganda? Not an evangelistic type thing but just for educational purposes? Should I try to put together one of my own? I can't seem to find what I... show more Witchcraft? Ones that you could print up on your computer and give out explaining what it is really all about and not full of all that Christian Satan propaganda? Not an evangelistic type thing but just for educational purposes?

Should I try to put together one of my own? I can't seem to find what I need. I have people asking me about it and frankly, there is so much info that I have a hard time putting together something understandable for them off the cuff. Any ideas?