thanks

另外要一篇英文作文,350字,題目不限,但要多adverb.

thanks

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

另外要一篇英文作文,350字,題目不限,但要多adverb.

Takes office the US 44th president's Austria Pama , under the agent accompaniment, marched into the White House, becomes first place Africa Lineage White House master. 2,000,000 people converge at least Washington D.C., the testimony Austria Pama become a first place black president's historical quarter, broke in 1965 Johnson the inauguration to participate in the population 1,200,000 highest records. The local time 4.38 points, Austria Pama president the motorcade stops in the afternoon before the White House gate. 47 year-old Austria Pama waves the hand to the scream populace. Austria Pama in 12:05, in the US capital Washington Before the parliamentary building is sworn, becomes American first black president. He in wife Michelle and under two daughters' accompanying, in front of American Supreme court Chief Justice Roberts, places the left hand former president Lincoln the inauguration has used the Holy Bible On, recommends the right hand to take an oath: “I pledged that will fulfill the American president's duty loyally, exhausts ability, protects, observes and guards the American constitution. Is willing God to help me.” Austria Pama's inaugural address long approximately 17 minutes, appeals to the national to unite, facing crisis. The Austria Pama said that at present the US is being in the crisis, is facing the true stern challenge. “but today, we gathered in the same place have chosen the hope but was not frightened, but the choice unity was not the dispute.” He also stressed that the US must face these challenges, and solves these challenges finally, “choice hope, but is not the worry, but the unity is not an opinion, overcomes the complaint and the impractical pledge.”

如果仲有咩野唔識就去我Blog問我啦!!^^

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/kwokchunho_45/

Source(s): me...
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.