2. What is the diffference between Internal rate return(IRR) & Net Present value (NPV)?
3. 如果客人係超市買唔到貨,咁係: a.Out of Stock b. Stock Shortage?? 還是有其他答案??
4. What is the state between Special dividend, Extral dividend and Franked dividend?
7. What is the difference between Promissory note & Bill to exchange?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1) That means the company's is using the cheapest source (combining all equity and debt) of finance
2) IRR is really your discount rate when you make the NPV = zero. NPV is the left over of PV of all your future cashflow after you have minus the initial outlay
3) (temporary) Out of stock. Stock stortage means your stock is running low but you still have some of it.
4) Special deividen is dividen that is paid outside of final, interim dividen (the normal dividen). Extra is similar to special. Franked dividen only exists in Australian tax environment. Where the same profit is taxed once rather than twice like in the classical tax system. The benefit for franked dividen is only when the shareholders pays Australian tax and are still paying tax.
5) insider - the board of directors, the secretary and the accountants.
6) follow the industry average. too high is a sign of bad management. Interest on cash is virtually zero.
7) Promissory note is when the drawer and payee is the same party (like bank cheque or postal order). only 2 parties are involved. It is governt under the Bill of exchange Act.
Bill of exchange is the drawer draws an oder the drawee to pay the payee (3 parties)Source(s): me, myself and I
- 1 decade ago
Ths a lot..but is to late!!