露西 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

拜託英文高手幫個忙.幫我翻譯.(20點)

請英文強的人幫我把下面的中文翻譯成英文

我的英文很不好

不知道要怎麼翻

1.有一個名字叫Mark的人.他恨世界上所有的人

2.他每天只少殺一百個人.一個也不放過

3.不論是親人.朋友.路人.小孩.老人

4.情侶.動物....一律格殺無論

5.有一天他就要殺一個人的時候.那個人說:等一下!Mark停了下來

說:要不是我今天心情好.你早就死了.快說你的遺言吧!

6.那個人說:我不知道你有什麼痛苦的過去.不過你一直這麼做也對你沒好處啊!不如我當你的朋友.你就別在殺人了.好嗎?

7.Mark說:反整每天做一樣的事也不好玩.就陪你這傢伙玩玩好了.今天算你走運

8.Mark說:我的名字叫Mark.你叫什麼名字?

那人說:我的名字叫Tim.從今以後我們就是朋友嘍!

9.過了很久.Mark就沒在殺人.和Tim變成非常好的朋友

10.有一天.Tim的朋友知道了這件事.非常害怕.打算偷偷殺了Mark

11.夜晚.Mark在睡覺.Tim的朋友進房要殺他.一刀刺向了他.

12.Mark醒來時被嚇呆了.Tim的朋友也是.沒想到Tim擋住了.心臟被一擊刺穿.

13.Tim的朋友逃走了.Mark對Tim說:為什麼?為什麼要救我!

14.Tim微笑說:因為你是我的朋友.說完.他就死去了

Mark非常憤怒.放聲大吼.悲傷和怨恨充滿了全身

15.從此.Mark不再相信任何人.也不願意與人接觸.說:我一定要毀了這個世界.

16.最後.整個世界都毀了.

請大家不用太在意本文的內容

不必用太難的字(我怕看不懂)

若有不通順之處

可自行修改

但是不要差太遠

ㄝ...第15句後面改一下

我一定要殺光所有的人

謝謝各位也拜託你們嘍!

不好意思

請幫我翻譯

毀滅的英文謝謝

hsukatie你好像沒有最後一句ㄝ

Rating
    Favorite Answer

講故事的時候, 英文文法時態要用過去式. 幫你翻口語化一點, 比較有趣又容易讀.

1.有一個名字叫Mark的人.他恨世界上所有的人

There was a guy called Mark. He hated everyone in the world.

2.他每天至少殺一百個人.一個也不放過

He killed at least one hundred people every day and spared no one.

3.不論是親人.朋友.路人.小孩.老人

No matter who it was - family, friends, strangers, children, old people,

4.情侶.動物....一律格殺無論

lovers, animals.... he killed them all.

5.有一天他就要殺一個人的時候.那個人說:等一下!Mark停了下來

說:要不是我今天心情好.你早就死了.快說你的遺言吧!

One day, Mark was about to kill a man, and the man said "Wait". Mark stopped and said that "You would have died long ago, were I not in a good mood today. Say your last words fast!".

That man told Mark "I don't know what painful past you have, but keeping doing this does you no good! Why not take me as your friend and stop killing, will you?".

7.Mark說:反正每天做一樣的事也不好玩.就陪你這傢伙玩玩好了.今天算你走運

Mark answered "It's no fun doing the same thing everyday, anyway. I'll play your game. Today is your lucky day.".

8.Mark說:我的名字叫Mark.你叫什麼名字?

那人說:我的名字叫Tim.從今以後我們就是朋友嘍!

Mark said "My name is Mark. What's yours?".

The man answered "My name is Tim. From now on we are friends!".

9.過了很久.Mark就沒在殺人.和Tim變成非常好的朋友

After a long while, Mark did not kill any more and became very good friends with Tim.

10.有一天.Tim的朋友知道了這件事.非常害怕.打算偷偷殺了Mark

One day, a friend of Tim's heard of the story and felt very frightened. He planned to kill Mark secretly.

2009-01-21 22:20:05 補充:

11.夜晚.Mark在睡覺.Tim的朋友進房要殺他.一刀刺向了他.

At night, while Mark was sleeping, Tim's friend came into his room to kill him. He thrust a knife towards Mark.

2009-01-21 22:20:21 補充:

Mark woke up. He was numbed by fear. So was Tim's friend. Unexpectedly, Tim withheld the knife, which went through his heart.

2009-01-21 22:20:35 補充:

13.Tim的朋友逃走了.Mark對Tim說:為什麼?為什麼要救我!

Tim's friend ran away. Mark said to Tim "Why? Why did you save me?".

2009-01-21 22:20:49 補充:

14.Tim微笑說:因為你是我的朋友.說完.他就死去了

Mark非常憤怒.放聲大吼.悲傷和怨恨充滿了全身

Tim said smilingly "Because you are my friend.". Then he died. Mark was enraged. He yelled aloud, his body filled up with grief and hatred.

2009-01-21 22:21:00 補充:

From then on, Mark did not believe anyone any more and he would not like to get in contact with others. He said "Be sure I am going to destroy this world."

16.最後.整個世界都毀了.

In the end, the whole world was destroyed.

There is a person whom the name calls Mark.He the cynical boundary last all people

He is only few to kill 100 people every day.1 also don't pass

It in spite of is relatives.Friend.Stranger.Kid.Elder

Lovers.Animal....All kill in fighting no matter

One fine day he will kill the time of a person .That person says: wait for a second!Mark stopped down

Say:if not that I today in good humor.You have already died.Say your dying wish fast!

That person says: I don't know that what painful ground you have to pass by.However you have been doing so to also have no an advantage to you!Rather I am your friend.You don't be killing people.Good

Mark says: whole anti- do a similar matter also every day not have fun.Accompany your this guy to play.Today calculates you to have good luck

Mark says: my name call Mark.You call what name

That person says: my name call Tim.From now on we are friends!

Led for a long time.Mark didn't be killing people.Become a very nice friend with Tim

One day.The Tim friend knew this matter.Very frightened.The plan secretly killed Mark

Night.Mark is sleeping.The Tim friend enters building and kills him.A knife stabs to he

Mark is stunned when he/she wakes up.Tim friend is also.Unexpectedly Tim held up.The heart is pierced by a shot

The Tim friend escaped.Mark says to Tim: whyWhy to want to save me!

The Tim smile says: because you are my friend.Say that finish.He departed fromthis life

Mark cuts up rough very much.Put a voice to roar loud.Sorrow and hate

1.There's person name Mark, he hates everyone in the world.

2.He kills at least one hundred people per day, not even miss a one at all.

3&4.No matter it's the relatives of his, friends, passengers, children, seniors, couples, or even animals, he kills all of them.

5.One day, he was about to kill this person, but the person said, wait a second, Mark. Mark replied, it's all because I am in a good mood today, otherwise, you are died already, say whatever you wish to say as soon as possible.

6.That person said, I don't know what has made you so painful in the past, but by killing everyday, doesn't do any good for you at all, how about I'll be your friend, and you kill no more perple, is that alright?

7.Mark replied, I've done the same thing over and over everyday, and now you can be my friend, and it's your lucky day.

8.Mark said, My name is Mark, and what's yours?

That person replied, my name is Tim, and from now on, we are friends.

9.For a long time, Mark doesn't kill anymore, and became very close friend with Tim.

10.One day, one of Tim's friend knew this news, and is trully afraid of it, and plan to kill Mark secretly.

11.At midnight, Mark is sleeping, and Tim's friend came into the room and ready to kill him. Tim's friend just right in the spot to kill Mark.

12.As soon as Mark awake, he was frighten, and so does Tim's friend. He couldn't believe that Tim has stopped this killing, and the knife was right into Tim's heart.

13.Tim's friend ran away. Mark asked Tim, why, why did you want to save me?

14.Tim smiled, and said, because you are my friend, the moment Tim finished talking, and past away. Mark was full of anger, shouting, and sadness.

15.From that moment on, Mark doesn't trust anyone, nor contact with anyone anymore, and he even said, I must kill everyone.

2009-01-21 16:33:27 補充:

1. There's a person name Mark, he hates everyone in the world.

6.That person said, I don't know what has made you so painful in the past, but by killing everyday, doesn't do any good for you at all, how about I'll be your friend, and you kill no more people, is that alright?

2009-01-21 16:33:54 補充:

7.Mark replied, I've done the same thing over and over everyday, and now you can be my friend, and you can call it a lucky day of yours.

9.For a long time, Mark doesn't kill anyone at all, and became a close friend with Tim.

2009-01-21 16:34:06 補充:

11.At mid-night, Mark is sleeping, and Tim's friend came into the room and ready to kill him. Tim's friend was just right in the spot to put Mark to death.

***I have changed some grammar mistakes for your reference.***

2009-01-22 12:50:44 補充:

16.最後.整個世界都毀了.

At the end, the world has been destoryed.

毀滅的英文: destory

1.有一個名字叫Mark的人.他恨世界上所有的人

2.他每天只少殺一百個人.一個也不放過

3.不論是親人.朋友.路人.小孩.老人

4.情侶.動物....一律格殺無論

5.有一天他就要殺一個人的時候.那個人說:等一下!Mark停了下來說:要不是我今天心情好.你早就死了.快說你的遺言吧!

One fine day he will kill the time of a person .That person says: wait for a second!Mark stopped down to say: if not that I today in good humor.You have already died.Say your dying wish fast!

7.Mark說:反整每天做一樣的事也不好玩.就陪你這傢伙玩玩好了.今天算你走運

8.Mark說:我的名字叫Mark.你叫什麼名字?

那人說:我的名字叫Tim.從今以後我們就是朋友嘍!

我翻譯了很久==

拜託選我........

2009-01-21 16:24:17 補充:

9.過了很久.Mark就沒在殺人.和Tim變成非常好的朋友

10.有一天.Tim的朋友知道了這件事.非常害怕.打算偷偷殺了Mark

因為位置不夠,所以用補充....

2009-01-21 16:25:02 補充:

11.夜晚.Mark在睡覺.Tim的朋友進房要殺他.一刀刺向了他.

Night.Mark is sleeping.The Tim friend enters building and kills him.A knife stabs to he.

Mark is stunned when he/she wakes up.Tim friend is also.Unexpectedly Tim held up.The heart is pierced by a shot.

2009-01-21 16:41:33 補充:

13.Tim的朋友逃走了.Mark對Tim說:為什麼?為什麼要救我!

14.Tim微笑說:因為你是我的朋友.說完.他就死去了

Mark非常憤怒.放聲大吼.悲傷和怨恨充滿了全身

2009-01-21 16:43:07 補充:

From now on.Mark no longer believes anyone.Would not like to contact others, either.Say:I must ruin this world.

16.最後.整個世界都毀了.

End.The whole worlds all ruined.

我弄了很久,拜託選我

因為空間不夠,所以一直用補充.......

2009-01-21 23:20:40 補充:

毀滅的英文

2009-01-21 23:21:03 補充:

毀滅的英文