A question for Republicans/right-wingers-do any of you feel that Obama might be a better and more intel Prez?

Where can I mail a Confederate flag to the first three respondents? You folks are even dumber than I first suspected...J Danforth Quayle would appear brilliant when evaluated against the first 3...

THANK GOD THAT Sarah "Africa" is a country isn't a heartbeat away from the Presidency. Amen.

greenjel-what moronic rock did you emerge from-Dan Quayle is truly a genius-when compared to the likes of you...

The vast majority of these reponses only confirms that the GOP has a large percentage of haters. Get used to the new world order-Obama will be around for eight years-you ignorant simps...

Hey r republican-Obama is your President-you naive(ahem) jrjyk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you actually read ANYTHING???????????

I hope that the respondents to this question aren't representitive of the American Public-because if so-we have some extremely dumb people living here!!!

CONGRATS MARINA-YOU HAVE GIVEN THE DUMBEST RESPONSE EVER TO ANY OF MY QUESTIONS-EVER-APPARENTLY YOU ARE CLUELESS AS TO-SPACE LIMITATIONS-GET A CLUE!

greenjel-so sorry that idiot Palin isn't a heartbeat away from the Presidency-you betcha-you SIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are so many "wannabees" that answered this question-just know that you are all weak and don't even deserve any sort of acknowledgement-so be it.

• Marina
    Favorite Answer

Hell no!

Do not attempt to insult my intelligence. You don't want to start. For someone who uses "Intel Prez", you've got big balls to call out other people for not being as articulate as you may have liked. I'm sick and tired of justifying myself to moon-bats. A simple hell no says it all in this case.

As compared to who or what? If you are talking about as compared to Reagan, JFK, Lincoln, or Washington...No, he won't. As compared to Clinton, Carter, or Pierce....It will be a toss up. If you're asking about as compared to my dog, I think my dog could end up doing a better job. However if you are asking as compared to a puppet...Oh, wait, same difference. Sorry, I forgot his strings are being pulled by the DNC congressional leaders.

ADD: You posted a question and got a majority response you don't want to hear. When the majority comes to the same conclusion, perhaps it is the minority (you) who is ignorant. I don't hate Obama, he isn't worth my energy. I do disagree with most things he says, and I don't think he even understands what he is saying most of the time.

I think he is a good man basically BUT I don't agree with him supporting Freedom Of Choice Act. Alot more abortions are going to be performed....which is truly sad. Parents being notified of underage daughters having abortions isn't required anymore and other guide lines too. It is just going to cause a mess. Abortion is NOT the answer.....what about a child's right to live? Very sad!

You mean by closing Guantanimo and bringing America hating terrorists here to the US? Or do you mean by spending mucho mucho dinero on a "stimulus package" that contains mostly already tried and already failed plans, then passing that cost onto already hurting taxpayers? OR do you mean going against what the majority of America wants and attempting to allow complete amnesty for illegal aliens and open bordes? No, no I must say none of that sounds "better" or more "intelligent" than what ANY other President offered, including Dubya.

Source(s): OH you must mean you are one of those idiots that voted for him without actually knowing what his plans were. Thanks for proving how stupid you are.

Conservative.

Then what a cow patty?

Maybe at least you can burn a cow patty for heat or to cook so it is useful.

Bush I did not like but Obama will be worse.

He thinks there are 57 states, yea, he is brilliant. Oh I forgot, he is a liberal democrat, it was an honest mistake! He's ONLY human. sniff sniff

Nope

Source(s): You've been... THUNDERSTRUCK!

Only time will tell us if that is the case.

Nope

Better no more corrupt definitely!