My bestfriend just doenst get it?

she has a bf, but she doesnt really consieder him one, because they met online. She has a friend who is a boy, and he hasnt had a gf in a while, six months i would say. He texts my best friend telling her she should maybe have sex with her, then realizes it was a mistake, so tells her all this mushy gushy crap,... show more she has a bf, but she doesnt really consieder him one, because they met online. She has a friend who is a boy, and he hasnt had a gf in a while, six months i would say. He texts my best friend telling her she should maybe have sex with her, then realizes it was a mistake, so tells her all this mushy gushy crap, and she falls for it, because she is hela gullibe. she tells me she doesnt want to die a virgin, and she feels the right guy may never come along, but i personally think that she wants to be liek all the sluts our age. her mom, adn i called her slut to her face, and she wants my advice, and im liike whats the point, when it doesnt matter. she is really pretty, and im not saying that, because she is my bf, becuase ive had " beautiful in their own way friends". idk what to do, and she asks another one of our close friends says to loose it. the best friend made a list of the pros, adn cons of loosing it, and cons won, but she STILL WANTS TO LOOSE IT!!!!!! PLEASE HELP, ANY HELP IS MOST HONNORED, TY :) sry the story is so long, but the boy and her have been firneds for i want to say 2yrs?
2 answers 2