Is a low lymphocyte, high neutrophil, and total WBC count normal?

Two years ago I had a blood test done and it showed a low lymphocyte count, high neutrophil count, and the WBC count was normal. I showed it to my doctor, and she said that as long as the total WBC was within normal range, I should not worry. But I have always wondered whether I should have done another blood... show more Two years ago I had a blood test done and it showed a low lymphocyte count, high neutrophil count, and the WBC count was normal. I showed it to my doctor, and she said that as long as the total WBC was within normal range, I should not worry. But I have always wondered whether I should have done another blood test. When I did that blood test I was on the onset of a very, very bad flu, as it started full blown the next day. I have read that such counts can be due to some viral and bacterial infections, and stress. Since that bad flu I have not been sick or felt any symptoms of diasease. But should I do another blood test, just in case?