What are some of Jefferson's accomplishments?
I need to do a 3-D project showing one of TJ's major accomplishments or something that he did that was important. I already know that he wrote the Declaration and that he designed his own house. Anything else?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
- He invented the concept of "America"
- Gave us life and liberty
- Of all the founding fathers, his voice rose among the other
- HIS CARREERS Lawyers, Author, President, Philosopher, Musician, Architect, Statesmen, scientist, politician.
- Oldest son born on Virginia plantation.
- His early life filled him with a poet's love
- His father was an early settler
- His sisters name was Jane
- Peter Jefferson died at young age
- Thomas Jefferson continued his education
- Music was one of Jefferson's passions
- FUTURE REVOLUTIONARY
- Jefferson put his schooling first even before plantation
- Williamsburg (little more than a thousand people)
- Interested in the arts
- Attended William and Mary college
- Jefferson filled his days with reading
- Began self studying
- Decided to become a lawyer
- Debts dogged his later life
- Adams wrote a letter to his fellow patriot
- Other exercise was limited
- Writing letter became harder each year
- No democracy could surviveSource(s): i just pasted this from my history notes, its just like random stuff about his life. good luck!