Miley cyrus, demi lovato and selena gomez?

ok first question, why do people hate miley cyrus. i don't hate her. I think maybe she dresses a little old for her age, but that's her choice. Shes done a lot of good things. Shes made a new sound in music, shes a good actress and shes down to earth and she seems like a good friend. she took some... show more ok first question, why do people hate miley cyrus. i don't hate her. I think maybe she dresses a little old for her age, but that's her choice. Shes done a lot of good things. Shes made a new sound in music, shes a good actress and shes down to earth and she seems like a good friend. she took some pictures, but its not like she was nude. She took them as sleepover pics. They were personal pics that got spilled from some untrustworthy friends who got money for trading the pictures. And people say shes a *****, or whore, but she hasn't done anything wrong. Like justin gaston, hes 20, but if miley is going out with him at least her dad knows about it. These haters are emotionaly breaking her down

Demi lovato? why are people so critical of her looks? Shes down to earth, and shes original. At least she has trustworthy friends like selena gomez who got her signed to disney. Shes one of the very few original teenagers ive seen. Shes pretty too. People who hate her probably look like butts. And shes dealt with haters through school too. b/c of haters she had to be home schooled. Its horrible what people do.

Selena gomez. Shes my favorite actress. My question why do people say shes a skank? Shes done nothing wrong. Shes down to earth, a good trustworthy friend, and she seems wise beyond her years and shes funny. Shes aslo original. She has a style thats her own. Why do people put her down by cyberbashing her? Its horrid.

Why am i defending them? Well, im an actress. ive worked in some movies like bring it on all or nothing and mean girls as an extra. Im 16 and if i ever am a disney star would you treat me the same? Would you be ever so critical of me? Would you underestimate my smarts?

Thank you, and sorry if its long
Update: well, you may not have seen me in the movies, im an extra, I beleive in down to earth. If i ever become big, i wont be a brat. I just think people shouldnt be that critical of other people. We all make humans. There have been pretty obvious messages too. Like mileys start all over, girls just wanna have fun... show more well, you may not have seen me in the movies, im an extra, I beleive in down to earth. If i ever become big, i wont be a brat. I just think people shouldnt be that critical of other people. We all make humans. There have been pretty obvious messages too. Like mileys start all over, girls just wanna have fun (cover) Demis la la land and selenas tell me something i dont know. And why do ppl say selena has no talent? she has more talent than the average 16 year old girl. So do the other disney stars. That is why they are actresses.
Update 2: looks like im gonna have trouble picking best answer. To make it fair im gonna let the community pick out the best answer I guess a lot of people can relate to me. Maybe i will ask more questions like this.
Update 3: thanks for all the support in my opinion im really grateful for that.
Update 4: heres some proof these three are soooooooo not in a fued i hate untrue rumors it sucks. http://www.accesshollywood.com/content/i... if you read j-14 (just for teens) youd know that
Update 5: i cant choose best answer !