Sins in my past that I feel guilty for?

I am a Christian and 14 years old. Recently I have been wanting to be a better person but feel my past is holding me down. I have lied many times in the past, these are some of the worst things I have done: -Lied to my parents (went a long way away on my own without telling them) -Said another girl slapped me... show more I am a Christian and 14 years old. Recently I have been wanting to be a better person but feel my past is holding me down. I have lied many times in the past, these are some of the worst things I have done:
-Lied to my parents (went a long way away on my own without telling them)
-Said another girl slapped me when she didn't and our families had a huge argument over it
-gone to second (fingering) with my ex boyfriend
-lied to my friends, family, everyone

I feel very bad for all these sins. I have confessed (in a letter) about going away without telling my mum but feel i can't tell her all of the other sins. Is it okay to not tell her if I am really sorry for them and try to not lie to her again, or do I have to tell her? I don't think I have the strength.

Thank you.
Update: CarltonB - Religion is my life. God is my life. That's what being a Christian is.