Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Did we Really Choose Hope Over Fear(Barack Obama Inaugural Speech)?

This has to be the best part of his speech!

Barack Obama Inaugural Speech Hope Over Fear

http://www.webcastr.com/videos/news/Barack-Obama-i...

Stepping into history, Barack Hussein Obama grasped the reins of power as America's first black president on Tuesday, saying the nation must choose "hope over fear, unity of purpose over conflict and discord" to overcome the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yep iam a black woman and we got a black prez, people don't be scared this country needs new direction and new air breath into it. as long as obama does his job race should not matter and iam so excited to watch this man do what he has to do.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i could desire to show out that BO is the made from a white mom and a ne'er-do-properly African polygamist. At no time became BO or his "human beings" enslaved, nor has actual actual everyone he descends from "felt the whips on our backs" or "the soil in our hands." he's a spoiled, privileged whiner who enjoyed Harvard at my cost. so because it rather is the con: his efforts to hook up with black human beings by potential of insinuating that he's descendant of slaves. It only is going to the factor that he's a con artist. He makes me ill.

• Marina
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

He is about to CAUSE the second depression with his economic plan. You didn't choose hope, you chose fear. He made you afraid of the big bad Republicans and made you fear that our position in the world is weak. Wow, reverse psychology trips you people up good, doesn't it?

• 1 decade ago

No, we chose Dumb over Dumber

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.