Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Need advice asap please best anwser =10pt =}?

ok so me and my ex are still friends and he has a girlfriend now and they have been going out for like 1yr i think.and like i still kinda like him but i know he has a gf and thats the least i can do is repect that even though his gf hates me for no reason it might be because im prettier than her but anyway he texted me the other day and was like i cant talk to you anymore i was like why and he said because,im sorry =[ and so my sister texted him and was like so why cant you talk to my sister and he said my gf mary (canged the name) wont let me she said i cant talk to her anymore i was like wow what a controling litte freak ...i guess she doent trust him ......what do you think about this isnt it shity or what

Favorite Answer

Well you should tell him that he is free to talk to anyone he wishes. If she has that much control over him then you have no chance with him to begin with. If he is not man enough to stand up to her and tell her that you are his friend then he is not man enough for you sweety.

That girl needs to get a life. You and your ex are friends, and can still be friends. Tell your ex to talk to her, or talk to the girl yourself and tell her to get over herself and stop being a controlling freak.

Your ex has no balls. Move on, it's been over a year now. Stop wasting your time on him.

keep talking to him just to piss her off. haha. but definitely not to a point where they'd break up, 'cause i don't think you'd want that, right?

shes just insecure and shes scared that since you and him have a history and if your prettier that he will go back to you.. thats gay though i hate girls like that..

answer my question on my page if u can! thanks