Need advice asap please best anwser =10pt =}?

Need advice asap please best anwser =10pt =}? ok so me and my ex are still friends and he has a girlfriend now and they have been going out for like 1yr i think.and like i still kinda like him but i know he has a gf and thats the least i can do is repect that even though his gf hates me for no reason it might be... show more Need advice asap please best anwser =10pt =}?
ok so me and my ex are still friends and he has a girlfriend now and they have been going out for like 1yr i think.and like i still kinda like him but i know he has a gf and thats the least i can do is repect that even though his gf hates me for no reason it might be because im prettier than her but anyway he texted me the other day and was like i cant talk to you anymore i was like why and he said because,im sorry =[ and so my sister texted him and was like so why cant you talk to my sister and he said my gf mary (canged the name) wont let me she said i cant talk to her anymore i was like wow what a controling litte freak ...i guess she doent trust him ......what do you think about this isnt it shity or what
5 answers 5