Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

need advice asap please best anwser =10pt =}?

ok so me and my ex are still friends and he has a girlfriend now and they have been going out for like 1yr i think.and like i still kinda like him but i know he has a gf and thats the least i can do is repect that even though his gf hates me for no reason it might be because im prettier than her but anyway he texted me the other day and was like i cant talk to you anymore i was like why and he said because,im sorry =[ and so my sister texted him and was like so why cant you talk to my sister and he said my gf mary (canged the name) wont let me she said i cant talk to her anymore i was like wow what a controling litte freak ...i guess she doent trust him ......what do you think about this isnt it shity or what

Favorite Answer

um well most people dont like it when there partners talk woth there exs are u dumb no offense

I want to tell you that women aren't like that and this girl is just crazy.

Sadly there are very few women secure enough to let their current love be friends with their exes. It's so common I'm not even sure I haven't been that girl before.

It's up to the guy at that point to make a stand if he really values your friendship. When she told him that he should have reassured her that you are just friends, but since he didn't, I'd say this guys is nuts.

I would just pass it off to ignorance on his part and know that you didn't do anything wrong. Trying to still be friends with the guy is only going to cause problems for him and he will be even less willing to keep you around.

Go out, find new friends and move past this guy. He's obviously to stupid to realized that friends last longer than girls.

I say you are fantastic and he didn't deserve you!

Hey this is funny because my gf made me fo the same thing. Understand that if you wanna be with someone so much that your willing to give up a lot then you would give up everything. I had to give up my first love and we were the best of friends. I could come to her for anything about a girls. Had the state never separated us as children the me and her would have never been apart. Not only that but I told my gf that if I saw my ex I would leave her to be with my ex. Maybe he still liked you, maybe he didn't. But if he did and he knew it wouldn't work then he was trying to make it work for his new gf by moving on. Or maybe he was moving on because he didn't want anymore problems with jealousy with his new gf. Either way that he would have done the same for you.

Your friendship with your ex has come to an end, not by your choice but by his and his girlfriend. Move on... the best thing for you is to realize that his relationship with his girlfriend is more important than your friendship, and that is as it should be. Is she a control freak, I would say that she is probably insecure, will that impact their relationship down the road, sure it will. Maturity, and trust are primarily what every relationship needs to survive, it doesn't sound like that is what is going on here, but you need to move on and wish them both well.

sounds kind of like my relationship

except i'm the girl with the boyfriend and theres ex who still likes him

from your side, i think all you can do is try and move on, find someone who will treat you well and make you feel as special as you are

his new girlfriend feels threatened by you thats why shes making him stop talking to you

but don't be offended by the flattering, she's insecure, clearly and needs some help to get over her jealousy

from my side, i'd hate it if my boyfriend started talking to his ex behind my back, or in front of me, but thats because of my own issues

just remember that its not your fault and you can find someone new :)

goodluck

hope it helped a bit

x

ur x's gf is definately vry dominating and ur x happens 2 really feel 4 her[ssry 2 say dat] otherwise he wudn't break da friendship like dat and rather talk 2 his gf and make her understand instead of texting u lie dat. He's basically an idiot. pple hu can't make their own decisin r nothing but s#ts. Besides his gf dosen't seem 2 trust him at all and he dosen't seem 2 realise dat so just let him b.

Well..

He is an ex - and he has moved on.

I wouldn`t like it if my GF would still be continuously in contact with an ex, to be honest.

That female desires to get a existence. You and your ex are friends, and would nevertheless be friends. tell your ex to chat to her, or communicate with the girl your self and tell her to recover from herself and give up being a controlling freak.

Well it's difficult to know you're boyfriend is talking to some they've been close to and she can probably see you still like him.

A relationship doesn't work with such extreme orders. He will end it if he is wise.