Proposed Business Model?

Hi Guys,

Im doing my thesis, I would like to ask your opinion on how I can prove a business model that I'm proposing for my thesis.

Thanks in advance!

• John M
    Favorite Answer

I guess you would just cover the various aspects of what makes a business work:

Product Design

Finance

Marketing

Human Resources

Operations

Research and Development

Etc.

Discuss the aspects of your model that relate to each of these categories and how your model differs from other approaches and why it would be good.

Marketing is usually where a product or service idea gets the lift it needs to become the basis for a new business. You need to convince investors, lenders and prospective employees that people will like the product or service and are willing to spend money to get it. then, that there are enough people with enough money in your market to support the costs of running the business along with the profit margins that make it an attractive proposition.