Fellow Rep/Conservatives: Have you considered this positive aspect of Obama become President today?

(I am as conservative as they come) Have you considered this positive aspect of Obama becoming President today: My wife works in an inner-city school district, nearly 100% black. That's just her calling and she loves her work as a teacher to black children who are very poor and have no feeling of hope.... show more (I am as conservative as they come)

Have you considered this positive aspect of Obama becoming President today:

My wife works in an inner-city school district, nearly 100% black. That's just her calling and she loves her work as a teacher to black children who are very poor and have no feeling of hope. They don't feel apart of this country...most feel they are "less" than an American.

Do you wonder why so many are angry, turn to crime and drugs?

Understand most of their role models are rap artist who hate everything good, abuse women and glorify everything that is wrong, drugs, crime and being a gangster.

President Obama...for the FIRST time gives them a quality BLACK man to look up to, he isn't hip-hop, he speaks clearly and with intelligence and purpose. He is a great man in their eyes who is trying to change America for the good.

EVERY black child today has REAL hope, something to look at with Pride and honor...he is the leader of the Free-World today in white America.

Do we disagree with Obama....yes, but let us see this postive aspect for our fellow Americans.

We will have our chance in 4 years....but today belongs to all of us, we stand as Americans to watch this exchange of power.

I ask you to keep in your mind....millions of young black faces, old black faces, please try to understand what this mean to them and why!

We will again have our day...BUT today let us be as men & women of honor...let us take off our hat's and honor this moment for what it is!

Today my friends we ALL win something!

Have you considered?