On average, how many invited guests show up to the wedding ceremony and reception?

My fiance and I are planning our wedding and we're trying to estimate the number of people who will show up for the wedding ceremony, versus how many will show up for just the reception? It has been very difficult to find a ceremony location when we do not practice a religion and have a large amount of people... show more My fiance and I are planning our wedding and we're trying to estimate the number of people who will show up for the wedding ceremony, versus how many will show up for just the reception? It has been very difficult to find a ceremony location when we do not practice a religion and have a large amount of people on our guest list. We both feel that it is important to invite all the guests to have the opportunity to attend both the ceremony and the reception.

We have 275 on our guest list right now. Although we're trying to plan as if all will attend, we know that will not be the case, especially since our wedding will take place during Labor Day weekend. What would be a good average number to expect to show up at the ceremony? And the reception?