Where Can I Ask For Rights To Use A Song?

I want to make videos for YouTube, preferably using a song by Linkin Park. The only problem is that I've had copyright claims before. I get my music legally, and I'm not charging people to hear it. Where's the problem? I would like to ask Warner Bros. Records for permission to use Linkin Park's... show more I want to make videos for YouTube, preferably using a song by Linkin Park. The only problem is that I've had copyright claims before. I get my music legally, and I'm not charging people to hear it. Where's the problem?

I would like to ask Warner Bros. Records for permission to use Linkin Park's songs, but I don't know if there's an email address I have to message, or if I have to buy the rights.

If I can't do this for free, how can I get LP music on YouTube? Should I try putting the copyright info in the video description?

Also, if none of this works, are there any sites that are more lenient on copyrights than YouTube?
1 answer 1