How do you think the U.S. culture has influenced to Mexico?

Best answer 10 ponits for sure‼

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Mexico is heavily influenced by U.S. culture,especially the wealthy regions where things are combined.

On my 13 day vacation to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico...it seemed like a U.S. city that spoke Spanish and had Mexican culture combined to it. There were the street shops and stalls of course,but the malls had Hollywood films,they accepted U.S. dollars everywhere,even those who live there use the dollar. When I went to the mall there, the Mexican teenagers hung out just like the teens in U.S. would, they had jeans,same clothe style,they were even eating McDonalds and Subway.The cars were all from the U.S. and and they had the same tv shows except in Spanish.

It seemed like the only difference in that particular city from a U.S. city was they spoke Spanish,they were Mexican and

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you look at www.nationmaster.com you'll find interesting results. You'd think America and Canada would be more similar but in fact Mexico and US have a high / similar amount of gun deaths per year, both have no healthcare coverage, America is that fattest nation on Earth and Mexico is second, etc...

• 1 decade ago

Immensly especially on TV. they were almost the same stuff and say words that are from english. i think a lot but still even with that influence they still keep their culture...

• Sol
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

well i think Mexico is always following U.S trends... its sad... Its like Mexico pop culture has no originality and no sense of individuality.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think that the US is the music entertainment capital so a lot of our stuff is probebly down there plus there is a lot of party spots down there. Last we support their drug trade.

• vixen
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

almost everyone in mexico

wants to live in the US

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.