Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you think animals have friends of different species?

Like a duck a beaver and toad are the best of friends. If you were a animal what animal would you be and what 2 animals would you want as your friend?

Favorite Answer

My neighbor's dog is friends with my bunny and turtle.! :-) But idk about an elephant and a pigeon, or something like that.. Maybe..

I would want to be a lion with deer friends :-9

• ?

My golden retriever LOVES cats. I have 2 cats, and they many times hate canine, yet they are going to cuddle good up with him because he's so sweet and gentle. i'm guessing APBT is American Pit Bull Terrier, and if so it truly is tremendous to work out this way of sweet canine from the breed proving each of the haters incorrect! they are frequently tremendous if socialized and educated properly.

I would be the mountain sheep and I would be friends with the chipmunk and the beaver

haha, your question made me laugh. i would be a duck, and i would want to be friends with a pig and a ladybug.

i loved this question! so you get a star.

According to what Disney and Pixar have taught me,yes.

my neighbours cat and dog are best buddies!

i want to be an elephant and to be friends with a hippo and a tiger :)

I'd be a butterfly and my friend my dog lol! :)

lion and my best friends will be zebra and deer.

• ellis

No, animals are racist