Who is your favorite actress of the selected and what do you think about each ones work?

Kristen Stewart

Nikki Reed

Camilla Belle

Kate Mara

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Lux
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Nikki Reed was amazing in Thirteen. I really don't care about the other three. Kristen Stewart is too cracked out, Camilla Belle is pretty, but that's about it and I have no idea who Kate Mara is.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Kristen Stewart is my favorite. I think she's a great actress and I love her acting style.

Nikki Reed is pretty good and I really like Camilla Belle; she's awesome. I don't know who Kate Mara is.

• Emmy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I only know the first two, and I would have to say Nikki Reed. I absolutely loved Thirteen. It was brilliant, and moving since it was based on true events from her life.

• 1 decade ago

camilla belle

-shes the only one i recognize of the four, maybe a picture would remind me hah

but she is really pretty and shes an average actress , i liked her in 10000 BC

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't like the first three, and I have never heard of Kate Mara.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nikki Reed is really hot and talented. 13 was a kickass movie.

• Matt Y
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Camilla Belle, cause she's hot, and I liked 10000 BC, a lot say it's bad so Idk. Not sure about the other ones.

• 4 years ago

Kate Mara lately...Martian, Morgan, Fantastic four, Man Down, Shooter...hard to take one's eyes off her. Stewart is great in Personal Shopper--her earlier work had charm... Camille Belle was in Return to the Secret garden when very young and has become eye catching as an adult.

• 1 decade ago

emma watson

she is very good in harry potter and in (her newer movie) ballet shoes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.