Who is your favorite actress of the selected and what do you think about each ones work?

Kristen Stewart

Nikki Reed

Camilla Belle

Kate Mara

• Lux
    Favorite Answer

Nikki Reed was amazing in Thirteen. I really don't care about the other three. Kristen Stewart is too cracked out, Camilla Belle is pretty, but that's about it and I have no idea who Kate Mara is.

Kristen Stewart is my favorite. I think she's a great actress and I love her acting style.

Nikki Reed is pretty good and I really like Camilla Belle; she's awesome. I don't know who Kate Mara is.

• Emmy

I only know the first two, and I would have to say Nikki Reed. I absolutely loved Thirteen. It was brilliant, and moving since it was based on true events from her life.

camilla belle

-shes the only one i recognize of the four, maybe a picture would remind me hah

but she is really pretty and shes an average actress , i liked her in 10000 BC

I don't like the first three, and I have never heard of Kate Mara.

Nikki Reed is really hot and talented. 13 was a kickass movie.

• Matt Y

Camilla Belle, cause she's hot, and I liked 10000 BC, a lot say it's bad so Idk. Not sure about the other ones.

Kate Mara lately...Martian, Morgan, Fantastic four, Man Down, Shooter...hard to take one's eyes off her. Stewart is great in Personal Shopper--her earlier work had charm... Camille Belle was in Return to the Secret garden when very young and has become eye catching as an adult.

emma watson

she is very good in harry potter and in (her newer movie) ballet shoes