Fun1
Lv 4

Why do women like dark haired guys so much?

I think I would look better if I dyed my hair darker. Almost every "hot guy" women talk about has very dark brown or black hair.

What do you think?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No no, dont dye your hair-enhance what you have.

I think the reason women like dark hair is because dark hair, when you think about it, resembles a power, take change, i'll be there for you, masculine look.

While blond hair in general...not so much.

That is why rugged guys are sooo sexy! Because they are masculine and strong.

• jesni
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Guys With Dark Hair

• 1 decade ago

I think it's because the ones with the blond hair are just, in my opinion, a little too white, lol. Like dark haired guys are usually tan and look so amazing with awesome personalities because they know you don't need to have blond hair to be cool and pretty or handsome. If you think you'll look better with dark hair then go for it, but get some people's opinions on what they think of it, preferably girls and get it done professionally because those colors in the boxes really do some serious sh*tie damage to your hair.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Why do women like dark haired guys so much?

I think I would look better if I dyed my hair darker. Almost every "hot guy" women talk about has very dark brown or black hair.

What do you think?

Source(s): women dark haired guys much: https://tr.im/q7fcE
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • :D
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

If you think it'd look better, dye it darker :)

I don't know what it is, but girls just prefer dark haired guys, usually.

But the guy I have a major crush on is blonde, even though I prefer dark brown/black hair?

Dunnooo :)

It's kind of the same as asking why almost every "hot girl" that guys talk to has blonde hair.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know... I don't mind a guy with NATURAL light hair but my eyes are more drawn to a guy with darker hair.. its weird.

Maybe its cause they look more sophisticated or something. When I think of a blonde guy I think of an AE model or something...like a pretty boy. I'm not into pretty boys, give me a man!

lol

• 1 decade ago

I know hot guys with dark hair and hot guys with very light blonde hair....it just depends on how your hair color brings out your features I guess. Maybe you'd look better with dark hair, idk, I'd talk to a hair consultant first though.

• 1 decade ago

maybe what is you're observing is population statistics

there are more dark haired people than blonds or red-heads, so naturally you will find these women talking more about dark-haired "hot guys".

me, I actually have a thing for curly blond hair.

• 4 years ago

Depending on my feeling (and there are many, just just like my personalities) I feel that heading from black hair to blonde will be like- BAM! in your face, notice me- here I am, is this particular not the greatest thing you have ever seen.

• elise
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

i agree. but that doesn't mean blondes or red heads can't be hot. i've found i'm most attracted to people with brown or black hair. but i have been attracted to people with blonde hair before.

re-post the question, and give us a picture. us girls will then tell you if you would look good as a brunette. we can't tell by this question.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.