Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 1 decade ago

Good shooters- no chase required?

We are looking for some good tasting shooters to drink tomorrow night (I promise we are of age). Last week we drank these things called "Kentucky Bullfrogs" and they were good (Vodka, Mountain Dew and Kool-Aid packages- with a little extra vodka of course). Now we wanna try something new though. Since we're in college, it would be easiest and cheapest to stick with something with only one or two types of alcohol in it. We also want something that tastes good by itself, so we don't have to chase it with pop but will still get us drunk.* Thanks for any advice!! :)

*Please drink responsibly.

Favorite Answer

I prefer jello shooters, jager bombs, and lemon drop shots.

Double Chocolate recipe

1/2 oz Godet® white chocolate liqueur

1/2 oz creme de cacao

cocoa powder

Add both ingredients to shot glass (don't layer). Sprinkle cocoa on top (optional).

BAHAMA SLAMMA recipe

Invented by Jarryd Thesen, bartender at Numbers Dance Club of South Africa.

Popular in Numbers Dance Club, East London South Africa where it was invented.

Inspired by the tropical setting and flavour of the Bahamas where some of my good friends live. I created it in their honour so that I could bring a little bit of tropical ocean paradise to the people of East London.

1/4 oz Blue Curacao liqueur

1/4 oz Lupini Inferno sambuca

1/4 oz Bacardi® white rum

1/4 oz Cape Velvet® cream liqueur

Mix in equal amounts, Blue Curacao, Lupini Inferno and Bacardi White Rum in a cocktail shaker with ice.

Strain into shot glasses 3/4 full and pour 1/4 oz of Cape Velvet, or any other cream liquer, straight in the center of the shot so that it touches the bottom of the glass.

Buttery Nipple With A Cherry Kiss recipe

1/2 oz butterscotch schnapps

1/2 oz Bailey's® Irish cream

1 tsp cherry liqueur

Layer Bailey's on top of Butterscotch. Then you take the cherry liqueur along with a cherry and place the cherry on top of the spoon, while pouring the cherry liqueur into the shot.

Source(s): these are all great shooters/shots that I've tried over the years. I'm 29 and I can throw down some drinks man. these recipes I got from www.drinksmixer.com

Vodka, peach schnapps, and cranberry juice, called a 'woo-woo'.

Midori and Malibu and pineapple juice, topped with whipped cream, called a 'scooby snack'.

Baileys and Sambuca, called a 'slippery nipple', or use buterscotch schnapps and Baileys for a 'buttery nipple'.

Scotch and Drambuie, as a shooter it's call an 'oxidized spike', and the rocks, it's a 'Rusty Nail'. If your total puzzies, you might have to chase that one with some of your 'pop'.

I'm also thinking maybe mind eraser's would be good for you. The recipe goes like this: find a 8-12oz glass, fill it with ice. pour Kahlua in the bottom of the glass UNTIL 25% full. Pour in some vodka, but be carefull, what you want is for the vodka to kinda later on top of the Kahlua, so pour the vodka CAREFULLY, so it kinda trickles down the ice cubes. Pour the vokda until the glass is 50% full. Fill the remaining 50% of the glass with club soda, again carefully let it trickle down the ice cubes because if done gently, the soda kinda layers on top of the vodka. Now the fun starts: put a straw in the glass so it goes all the way to the bottom. Now start sucking on the straw in a series of small and very rapid sips. ONCE YOU START SIPPING, YOU CANNOT STOP UNTIL THE DRINK IS EMPTY.

Chocolate cake shots

Frangelico and vodka with a sugared lemon. take the shot then suck on the lemon

Scooby snack

Midori, vodka, pineapple juice and whipped cream. put it in a shaker, shake and pour into a shot glass.

Pineapple Upside Down Cake

2 oz Pineapple Juice

2 oz Stoli Vanil

Shake/Pour/Shoot

A couple of drops of grenadine and you should be ready to go.

Enjoy!

jager and red bull i like it some people dont also crown royal and amp they both taste good straight

kamakazes (or however you spell it) are really tasty & lemon drops