do girls prefer pubic hair or rather have it shaved on a man?

Just out of curiosity

does it really matter?

Favorite Answer

Dude, if you have a girlfriend and you're going to do something with her, why not just ask her. Its better to know what your girl prefers. But honestly it comes down to what you prefer.

A trim would help at least with odor, which no one likes. Otherwise, preference is an individual thing.

my girlfriend and i had this conversation and she thinks guys should definitly shave to avoid the pain and embarresment of pubes in teeth....I dont know to many guys who dont shave so i say go with shave man.

• peachy

i think shaved on a guy is unattractive, but so is hair, if there is a lot of it. Truthfully, I like hair, but short hair.

No it's not a big deal, but if you actually expect to get some it better be trimmed.

All I know is when I was married My husband did it and he didn't do it daily to where there was stubble and I ended up burning inside literally!

I say No.

It defines a man if he has hair were god intended it to be..vanity never impresses me...

if anything, trimmed, but i think totally shaved is kinda gay

• john

trim