I had the weirdest dream... any ideas what it means?

Okay I was in the mall shopping, nothing strange or unusual when I had the feeling I was being followed. Like a scene in a horror movie I was a dumb azz and turned down a long side hall leading to the outside - about half way down the hall my follower became visible and I could see that my it was a man dressed in... show more Okay I was in the mall shopping, nothing strange or unusual when I had the feeling I was being followed. Like a scene in a horror movie I was a dumb azz and turned down a long side hall leading to the outside - about half way down the hall my follower became visible and I could see that my it was a man dressed in an ape costume, he was gaining on me rapidly. I started running, just as I reached outside I was grabbed by this ape man, in one quick football style move he had me up and over his shoulder still running full speed. He threw me in the back of a black suburban and sped away. As I started to panic and hit him on his monkey head with my shoe he pulled into a parking lot behind a building and turned around coming at me, my heart was racing.... then I heard my husband's* voice he peeked at me quickly lifting up the monkey head and then it was on, wild monkey sex right there in the parking lot, broad daylight. I woke up quite flushed uttering "do me monkey man"....

The dream ended up great, one of the best sexual ones I have had in a long time, but being kidnapped an having him dressed as a monkey, what could this mean?
Update: So many directions.... it could mean so many things.

Auntie, we don't call Ted "hairy" he perfers "fuzzy" so it would be Dirty Fuzzy Ted... that sounds great..
Update 2: Scoundrel that definately wasn't a dream I recall watching that on the hidden... I mean getting your message while I was out...