Has anyone read the book called "looking for alaska"?
If so please answer these ?
1. Do you think its a good book?
2. What age group would you recomend?
3. What do you think is the moral of the book?
4. Any other books you would recomend?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. I'd say it's one of my favorite books... It's not only for teens.
2. Probably anyone older than 15 due to sexual content
3. There are many morals to the book, however, it gets the point across to not drink and drive...... I won't spoil any of it, check it out for yourself.
4. Any other John Green books are pretty good...
I would definitely get this book, I read it in a day, it's very entertaining.
If you are a teenager, then you will enjoy it.... if you are out of school and past your teens, then this will probably spark some old memories up.Source(s): Have read it.