Can you describe me in afew words?

ok i really want a tattoo that will describe me , who i am and my personality or whatever, so ill explain alot about me and then can you say the first thoughts / words that come to your head ,about me ? i dont want my name..... ok i am female apparently i look a little bit like alicia keys,noone can guess my... show more ok i really want a tattoo that will describe me , who i am and my personality or whatever, so ill explain alot about me and then can you say the first thoughts / words that come to your head ,about me ?
i dont want my name.....

ok i am female apparently i look a little bit like alicia keys,noone can guess my nationality im full australian but most people think im italian, middle eastern, egyption or ect ect... noone can really figure me out and when they think they have i change there mind, apparently i am very attractive lol i dont believe in sex till after engagement im an athiest, im very standofish im a pessimist and never satisfied dont like the human race to much, im upfront and honest alittle extreme very wise but at the same time im an idiot, opinionated, very very good sence of humour although not many people laugh at my jokes except me im cold hearted and cruel but love animals more then anything in the world , i like to be differant and proud of being differant, i have bad anger problems, i was once asked if i have bipolar,my starsign is scorpio and it pretty much totaly describes my personality,
if i was to play a movie part it would probley be catwoman or the joker
alot of people are intimidated by me and some are confused, my friends just crack up laughing and tell me to sit down and try to be normal for once... ok thats enough

sooooooooooo????????????????

honestly i wouldnt make it sound like peacfull cherrie blossoms to you
be honest or ill spill your morning coffee :)
Update: i know odd question but i spoze im an odd person ,

apart from that ^^ im like any normal teenage girl