Is there a way to delete old starred and answered questions that are resolved?

I have things on my starred and answered lists that are 2 years old.

Favorite Answer

WEll, you can't delete your answered lists, but you can delete your starred ones by just clicking the gold star.

• Alex

No, you can't. Because only "open questions" are allowed to be deleted. Questions that are resolved (which means Best Answer has already been selected) and those in voting questions can not be deleted.

However if you want to delete open questions (if you have any or if you are going to have any), first of all you need to know where to find your questions.

1. Click on your avatar or name or photo frame (then you'll be going to your profile page).

2. In the middle down of page, you'll see there are 4 tabs there. Such as "My Answers", "My Questions, "My Starring Questions" and "My Watchlist". Click the tab "My Questions".

3. Click on the question(s) you want to delete (then you'll be going to your own question).

4. Click the button "Edit" which is under the information of your question, and then click "Delete Question".

5. You're finish deleting your question.

Hope this helps.

• Edd e

No you can only delete open question or answers, if they have gone to the vote or resolved they cannot be removed.

The questions and answers stay in yahoo archive available for searching and browsing. only yahoo can delete them.

If the Question/answer is still open scroll down to Pencil Icon and click> select delete question.