Good songs when you have a crush with good lyrics?

i really like anything but no crush by david archuleta, and i already know about love story, a song that has meaning, pretty much need a song that describes whats going on in life, i like one of my guy friends and he likes my friend. need a song that Is GOOD ya THankss

Favorite Answer

Teardrops on My Guitar by Taylor Swift ?

The love songs I always hear and recommend are the following:

Halo by Beyonce

Thinking of You by Katy Perry

Shattered by O.A.R.

;]

An oldie called Cherish by The Association.

Source(s): I have the song

I can only think of paramore - crush crush crush - i got a lot to say to you Yeah, I got a lot to say I noticed your eyes are always glued to me Keeping them here and it makes no sense at all They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies Your little spies They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies Your little spies Crush, crush, crush Crush, crush (1, 2, 3, 4) Nothing compares to a quiet evening alone Just the one, two I was just counting on That never happens I guess I'm dreaming again Let's be more than' this If you want to play it like a game Come on, come on let's play 'Cause I'd rather waste my life pretending than have to forget you for one whole minute They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies Your little spies They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies Your little spies Crush, crush, crush Crush, crush (1, 2, 3, 4) Nothing compares to a quiet evening alone Just the one, two I was just counting on That never happens I guess I'm dreaming again Let's be more than' this now Rock and roll baby, don't you know that we're all alone now I need something to sing about Rock and roll honey, don't you know, baby that we're all alone now I need something to sing about Rock and roll hey, don't you know, baby that we're all alone now Give me something to sing about Nothing compares to a quiet evening alone Just the one, two I was just counting on That never happens I guess I'm dreaming again Let's be more than' no Nothing compares to a quiet evening alone Just the one, two I was just counting on That never happens I guess I'm dreaming again Let's be more than' More than this Ohh Hmm

Um...perhaps

Girl next door by saving jane

Source(s): i pod

crush - mandy moore (obviously!)

things i'll never say - avril lavigne

about a girl - the academy is

dear jaimie, sincerely me - hellogoodbye

twilight - elliott smith

i'd also have to say teardrops on my guitar