What features would I need to highlight?

http://s407.photobucket.com/albums/pp155/phishypho...

I asked if i should wear makeup and some people said yes to highlight some features. . . what are my god features?

just curious how old do i look?

Update:

wow i look younger than i am in this pic huh im 14 but i was 13 in the pic so i guess you are right?! lol

Update 2:

Nick - - I didn't ask if you thought i was ugly did you look at the question

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you look about fifteen years old. I would recommend highlighting your eyes, as they are gorgeous! Your best bet would be to use a lighter shimmery shade (like light gold) and brush it below your brows and on the inner corners of your eyes for highlight. Put a slightly darker brown (like a light tan, dont go too dark, you're too pretty to hide your eyes with too much makeup) on your lids. Finally curl your lashes with a lash curler (if you'd like) or simply skip that step, but be sure to finish with mascara. DON'T buy mascara like wet and wild or mary kate and ashley, as they tend to clump and run. I'd recommend one by maybelline or cover girl if money is tight, and lancome or estee lauder if money isn't a problem.

Lastly I would brush on just a tad of blush or bronzer (nothing pink, think more like bronzey or light brown colored, a bronzer would work just fine... nothing too orangey or shimmery though) to help "pop" your cheekbones. Find where your cheekbones are by smiling in an exagerated way, then brushing the blush onto the "apple" of your cheek (where your cheek gets puffy) - be sure to use a large blush brush, not the ones they include when you buy the compact. Finish with a light brown or pinky lip gloss (sally hansen does some great ones believe it or not, highly moisturizing! I also love lancomes juicy tubes, but they are rather expensive) Hope this helps!

Most importantly don't go overboard, you have natural beauty - You want to highlight and not hide it! =)

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Okay if you were to wear makeup i would wear eyeliner but in a brown or grey because black eyeliner can make your eyes look smaller and wear a pale pink lip gloss and that will believe it or not bring out the color of your hair You look like your around 13 or 14 years old maybe older or younger

Hope i could Help!

• 1 decade ago

Yes wear make up

Best feeatures- Eyes and smile

How old- 13

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You dont need much. You are one of those people that doesnt have to go nuts w/ makeup to look pretty. Maybe some Mascara to bring out your eyes more but that's about it!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Your best features are surely your beautiful smile and gorgeous eyes!

Try some lip gloss, light pink eyeshadow, and mascara.

Very cute, hun =].

<3 Hope to have helped.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think highlight your cheekbones and mayb wear some eye makeup! ;)

you look about 14-16

• elise
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

i answered your last question.

SHUT UP PEOPLE. STOP CALLING HER UGLY.

anyway.. wear brown mascara and eyeliner under your lower eyelids, but not all the way around, just half way. wear a little but of ballerina-pink blush. and you'll be all set!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_bJQdOd1hc

Youtube thumbnail

Source(s): that might help too.
  • 1 decade ago

u look 11 years old

• 1 decade ago

definitely your lips, then your eyes honey..:)

i would use light colours tho, you have a very well structured face and cheek bones.

personally natural is the way to go, you can work it too...ur purty! :)

Source(s): im a caricature artist, i know when someones ugly! lol j/k i can tell peoples features, ugly or good.
  • You look 12

&& def. highlight your eyes, light eyeliner and mascara should do it =]

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.