What did you guys think of America vs Santos?

Questions

How many points will we earn this Clausura?

Will we make Liguilla?

What did you think about our Defence, Goalie, Midfield, and Forwards?

Are our refuerzos going to "fracasar"?

Do we really need all of our refuerzos or did we buy to many? If we did who do we not need?

Name your line-up?

Best Answer

Points: I'm going to guess 27 points.

Liguilla: If you guys keep it up, then yes.

Goalie: Didn't do much be had a decent game.

Defence: Good, every time Santos shot, the defense blocked, reason why Ochoa didn't do much.

Midfield: Bad, I didn't see Pavel Pardo do much. Angel Reyna, in my eyes is a waste. Jean Beausejour played okay, he gave a good cross to Salvador Cabañas to make the first goal.

Forwards: Okay, Cabaña made 2 goals. Enrique Esqueda did good gave a nice pass to Cabañas in the second goal. Robert de Pinho played bad, he keeps on shooting far away and keeps on missing.

Are your refuerzos going to fracasar? Im not sure I could be wrong, but some of the refuerzos were good, but its just 1 game.

Did you guys really need all those refuerzos? No, Robert de Pinho, Angel Reyna, and Andres Chitiva are a waste. Pavel Pardo was like he wasn't even there, so I don't know about him. Other than that all the refuerzos you guys got so far are okay.

1. America vs Santos Laguna was a so-so game.

2. I'm guessing around 20 - 28.

3. Yes but it won't be easy.

4. Overall: Goalie 8/10, Defense 8/10, Midfield 7/10 and Forwards 7/10.

5. There's only two that may have difficutly; Beuasejuor seems inconsistant and unpredictable while De Pinho sucks.

6. I liked all the refuerzos except De Pinho.

7. My line-up (4-2-2-2):

GK: G. Ochoa

LB: E. Castillo

LCB: F. Ortiz

RCB: J. Valenzuela

RB: O. Rojas

LCM: P. Pardo

RCM: A. Arguello

LAM: J. Silva

RAM: J. Beausejour

LS: S. Cabanas

RS: A. Chitiva

PS- That's a lot questions for just one game but a victory is a victory :)

• ????

It was a pretty even game for most of the time but I think santos had more opportunities for goal they just couldn't make the goal. America came back after the first half to make the two goals. It is to early to know what will happen but I don't think they will do as good as everybody thinks. America will probably make it to the liguilla.

I think those are too many question for the first jornada.

The game was ok, at times it was kinda stuck in the middle of the field. I think the one who lost the game was Daniel Guzman for pushing back after scoring. America did pretty good, and the midfield seemed very solid. And even if im a rival Chivista, las Guilas se merecian ganar and they did....

but again its just the first jornada, it gets good like on the 4rth or 5th Jornada, then u know what teams are really made off....

Source(s): all I know is that cabanas scored twice and I have him on my fantasy team hahaha....

america won and won good cause the played good

about 41 points

good defence beside the penalty by a midfield

forward good cabanas great

yes because of the bad defence america had

America won, I'm very surprised.

Sabes que los Santos asen Milagros?

:]

They did good, but like many others said, its just the first jornada..

like last season they beat santos too but that wasnt enough...

so lets wait n see how we do..

Foward, alright.. Middle, good, Defece, good, Keeper, good...

yea i am happy they won especially beating santos their home. good 3 points for America.

America didnt do bad but cabanas is amazing!!

i thought it was a great game....almost everyone looked good....some of your questions are to soon to anwser though but the black guy from santos is hella fast and good