Color ideas for a bathroom with a yellow tub/sink/toilet?

Hey folks, My bathroom was probably remodeled in the 70's and has one of those yellow tubs, matching yellow toilet, and matching yellow sink. I want to do something quick to fix up the room to make it look better. In 2 years I'm doing a full remodel though, so I don't want to pay to get the tub... show more Hey folks,

My bathroom was probably remodeled in the 70's and has one of those yellow tubs, matching yellow toilet, and matching yellow sink.

I want to do something quick to fix up the room to make it look better. In 2 years I'm doing a full remodel though, so I don't want to pay to get the tub stained.

So, for now I'm just gonna paint. What color ideas does everyone have? I was thinking chocolate/mahogany or a type of red. But I'm not sure. What color ideas do you have? Links to pictures with yellow tubs would be awesome too!

Thanks