Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

martin luther king && obama?

so i have to write a paper for my american government class the paper has to be about what martin luther king would say about obama being president. kinda like a speech im in 9th grade and i have no clue what to write. please help?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He'd be suprised but very proud and pleased that changed really had happened through non-violence.

Also, to answer the slander that King was a Republican:

King wrote in his Autobiography, "The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism."

Some things haven't changed.

• Login to reply the answers
  • iliana
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Do your very own examine. you're sufficiently previous to do your very own residence artwork. attempt "I easily have a dream" a speech by utilising Martin Luther King on an cyber web or in the library. as an occasion, Martin Luther King could be happy with Barack Obama went that some distance of the area in the presidency. an exceedingly few blacks held the severe positions. Martin Luther King has been attempting to deliver the blacks out to be front than being a lower back door for years.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I can't write the whole paper for you! just think about what he would say

you're in ninth grade people can't do you're homework

He res just an idea/starter: Martin Luther King will say that this is a Miracle just back in the 60's black and white people where to stay seperate now that we have an African American preisdent it's unbelievable

• Marina
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Well, you could tell the truth. Say that MLK would probably be proud, considering that he said and did some pretty unpatriotic things too. He also kept with white whores, although that's probably not something your teacher would be happy with.

MLK was a human being....he was good, and not so good. He had a pretty shady life, but all of that is overshadowed by his "dream".

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

start by reading about who Martin Luther King was

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_King,_J...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Think of what Martin Luther King said:

"I have a dream that one day a man will not be judged by the color of his skin, but by the content of his character"

Obama was not elected because of the color of his skin. He was elected because of the content of his character. And it's a miracle.

• 1 decade ago

Tell them that if obama is a plagiarising communist with a healthy appetite for prostitutes then he'd be elated. Oh and he would be happy with obama just for the fact that he is black. He wouldn't care what policies he had, no matter how bad they are, just like a lot of americans he would have voted for him just because of the colour of his skin, no doubt about that....kind of hypocritical isn't it.

Source(s): Truth
  • 1 decade ago
  • 1 decade ago

Martin must be spinning in his grave to see that an empty suit black man was elected.Alan Keyes where are you.....

• 1 decade ago

Both men were and are racist communist and very bad for America.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.