PEANUT BUTTER SALMONELLA OUTBREAK?

I'M FLIPPING STARVING. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITHOUT MY PEANUT BUTTER?!?!?! ARE THERE ANY SUBSTITUES OR SOMETHING? I DON'T WANNA DIE BUT I GOTTA HAVE PEANUT BUTTER. I JUST GOTTA HAVE IT. PLEAAAASE HELP ME.

• Best Answer

lol. they said on the news that it's mostly been found in peanut butter that come on pre-packaged cookies and crackers, not so much the jars of peanut butter.

The peanut butter outbreak is only effecting a certain kind, which isnt sold in stores, but mostly distributed in prisons or other institutions, Store bought peanut butter should be fine. But what I dont understand is why you would die from lack there of?

Only king nut peanut butter was contaminated.

Jiffy or Skippy are perfectly fine.

Go out and buy peanut butter then. I'm sure there are some that aren't contaminated.

Why not read or listen to the whole news about this? It was only one brand and much of it is served in hospitals and places of business and not the kind you bring home from the grocery. An if it was the store kind it would of been pulled off the shelf by now. PLEASE, help us all and post something worth asking about. Think everyone but you knew about this.

it's overblown