Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

What do you think of Jesse McCartney?

Here are my thoughts:

I think he is amazingly talented. Yes he did get started using disney. And we know disney can make you famous fast. During his disney days he had very good songs. And its gonna be very hard for him to lose this image. But I feel with Departure he is getting a good start. I think it was smart for Jesse to stop singing disney songs. I do love disney songs but it would be ridiculous if he was 21 and still singing those songs. Yes disney songs are very good...but if you want to be taken seriously as an artist you can't depend on it your entire career. It wass a little akward for me( and i bet alot of you) to see Jesse singing these new songs....but after a while I got used to it and fell in love with him all over again. I think everyone needs to get used to this new jesse because it looks like hes gonna be sticking around.

He's gonna lose fans because he ISNT disney anymore...but hes gonna gain alot more older fans with this new sound. He will always have the haters who will hate him no matter what he does and what he sings...which is sad because they are mssing out on his amazing new music.

But in the end I feel he has a very unique and phenominal voice. You just can't get past the voice. He is also an amazing actor. I saw him on Keith and Law and Order and in both he made tears come to my eyes. When I see him perform he makes me all sweaty and everything. And yes mostly girls listen to his music and yes part of that is because of his looks...but his music is really good too and I think everyone needs to give him a chance. Both guys and girls. He has a good head on his shoulders and I hope he makes alot more hit records.

Im mad that he got such a bad rating on his departure album on itunes becuase of the haters who refuse to listen to his songs and lyrics then just give him a bad rating...and also people who gave his album a bad rating becuz its not disney like they expected.

I didnt like his album at first and then at the beginning of 09 i decided to give it another try after hearing him on dick clarks new years eve. And I fell in love with it and went out the next day and bought the Cd

I jus ask everyone to put there disney hate aside and actually listen to his songs a few times. He is so talented and I wish him the best in his career.

Yeah I understand why you'd think he's gay becuz hes always in suits indtead of some baggy pants with boxers sticking out. But hes very seductive and sexy and hes 100% straight. But i don think its fair to call him gay because he likes to dress nice.

Really? Its over is my fav song. But really I truly like every song no lie. Departure and Fearless (taylor swift)are two albums that I have liked every single song. I love oxygen but he didnt add that to the album so i was forced to go against my beliefs and get it off limewire.

Best Answer

i'm jesse mccartney's biggest fan in the whole universe!! i love him so much. i think he's cute, and hot!!!

I think Jesse is an amazing singer/actor and dancer. He's one of the few singers who can sound amazing live. I think Departure should have gotten a better rating too! it's amazing, the main reason is because people think oh, it's Jesse McCartney, probably teeny bopper. I think that's ridiculous. I got used to Jesse's new style so quickly, I loved it, the songs grew on me , his album is GREAT! All his albums are great in fact. He's super talented and I think he deserves everything he has and more.

I'm glad he's going to start acting more now, Summerland and Keith we're amazing!! I can;t wait till keith comes out on DVD ( 11 DAYS ) !!! :D. Then his acting on law and order was fantastic! Jesse is BRILLIANT! :) I can't wait to see him on greek! It's going to be so awesome!

" Yeah I understand why you'd think he's gay becuz hes always in suits indtead of some baggy pants with boxers sticking out "

I AGREE 100% with that!!

Jesse has amazing style! :) <3

Nice to see another Jesse fan aboard haha :)

Source(s): Jessee!! ♥
  • Avelia

He can sing great. But I didn't really like Departure because alot of the songs the words were rushed and forced and the lyric styles weren't great. It's Over for instance. The words were rused and all pushed into one line. I loved Leavin', Told You So and Not Your Enemy though.

I love Jesse McCartney He's so talented I realy enjoy his music. I don't know why people think he's gay. I've seen him in concert 4 times and one broadcasted concert. I hope to meet him someday he's awesome :)

I really like his music i mean at first you would think he's gay cuz they way he looks.. but he's music is really good my fav. is My Baby, he is really talented.. but yea he is a cool guy!!