where do i find LOve quotes?

Favorite Answer

I wish I could give the world to you, but love is all I have to give. - Backstreet Boys, All I Have To Give

"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."--Roy Croft

Do I love you because you're beautiful,

Or are you beautiful because I love you?~Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein II, Cinderella

"You had me at hello." - Dorothy Boyd (Renee Zellweger) in Jerry Maguire (1996)

True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Jason Jordan

Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. ~Michael Leunig

Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. Franklin P. Jones

Love doesn't ask why, speaks from the heart, and never explains. - Celine Dion, Love Doesn't Ask Why

Love hides in narrow corners, love comes to those who seek it. Love hides inside the rainbow, love hides in molecular structures. Love is the answer. - The Doors, Love Hides

Love is a beautiful thing, can teach your heart to sing. - The Rascals, Love Is A Beautiful Thing

Loves conquers all things except poverty and toothache. Mae West

Love is the difficult realization that something other than oneself is real. Iris Murdoch

If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say I love you. unknown

Love is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction. Antoine de Saint-Exupery

With love and patience, nothing is impossible. Daisaku Ikeda

Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it. English proverb

Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition. Alexander Smith

Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up. James Baldwin

Other men have seen angels, But I have seen thee, And thou art enough. G. Moore

Came but for friendship, and took away love.Thomas Moore

Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life. Leo Buscaglia

Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence. ~Eric Fromm

If I am pressed to say why I loved him, I feel it can only be explained by replying: "Because it was he; because it was me. Montaigne

I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. Kyle Schmidt

To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides." David Viscott

"There is no remedy for love but to love more." Henry David Thoreau

"Passion makes the world go round. Love just makes it a safer place." Ice T

Dreams unwind, love's a state of mind. – Fleetwood Mac, Rhiannon

The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread. ~Mother Teresa

more here:

http://www.heartquotes.net/Love.html

http://quotations.about.com/od/toppicks/...

http://www.entrainbow.com/cgi-bin/view_t...

http://www.rockwisdom.com/mainpage.htm

http://www.quotegarden.com/love.html

love quotes

love quotes

If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don’t, they never were.

Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never.

You don’t love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.

Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it’s what you are expected to give — which is everything.

Love builds bridges where there are none.

Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes…just be an illusion.

The definition of a beautiful woman is one who loves me.

Love is like the sun coming out of the clouds and warming your soul.

Life without love is like a tree without fruit.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

A lawful kiss is never worth a stolen one.

Age does not protect you from love, but love to some extent protects you from age.

The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Only love let’s us see normal things In an extraordinary way.

There’s always room for love; You just have to move a few things around.

Love means never having to say you’re sorry.

If you judge people, you have no time to love them.

best friends quotes

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walk out.

A best friend shares the good times and help you out by listening during the bad times.

One’s best friend is oneself.

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

Best friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway.

Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.

Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it.

If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn’t jump with them, I’d be at the bottom to catch them.

There is nothing worth the wear of winning, but laughter and the love of friends.

One who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure.

A friend is a gift one give oneself.

My best friend is the someone who brings out the best of me.

The medicine of life is to have true faithful friends.

A best friend can tell you things you don’t want to tell yourself.

Lots of your friends want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.

The best mirror in the world is an old friend.

A true friend is someone you can disagree with and still remain friends.If not, they weren’t true friends in the first place.

A friend accepts us as we are yet helps us to be what we should.

True friends are very difficult to find, hard to leave, and impossible to forget.

A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

Hold a true friend with both your hands.

When you look around and your world is crumbling or when you think no one loves you, your best friend is the one to run to you.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half cracked.

Thick and thin, tall and small, fast and slow. Tell me who is always there for you. I am sure you know. Your best friend, of course, don’t let him or her go

i hope this hels

you could look on photobucket. just search for love sayings/quotes.

(:

hope that helps.

or you can always google it.

http://www.1-love-quotes.com/love_quotes_top_100.h... 1. "A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes superfluous."

--Ingrid Bergmen

2. Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are.

Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two.

- Captain Corelli's Mandolin6. "Love is the beauty of the soul."

--St. Augustine

3. "My night has become a sunny dawn because of you."

--Ibn Abbad

4. "In real love you want the other person's good. In romantic love you want the other person."

--Margaret Anderson

5. "In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities."

--Janos Arnay

7. "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."

--Aristotle

8. "Each moment of a happy lover's hour is worth an age of dull and common life."

--Aphra Behn

9. "Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me."

--Sarah Bernhardt

10. "In my wildest dreams, you always play the hero. In my darkest hour of night, you rescue me, you save my life."

--Bliss and Cerney

11. "Come live with me and be my love, and we will some new pleasures prove, of golden sands, and crystal beaches, with silken lines and silver hooks..."

--John Dunne

12. "What I do and what I dream include thee, as the wine must taste of its own grapes..."

--Elizabeth Barret Browning

13. "I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach..."

--Elizabeth Barrett Browning

14. "Take away love, and our earth is a tomb."

--Robert Browning

15. "But to see her was to love her, love but her, and love her forever."

--Robert Burns

16. "She walks in Beauty, like the night

Of cloudness climes and starry skies,

And all that's best of dark and bright

Meet in her aspect and her eyes..."

--Lord Byron

17. "Like music on the waters is they sweet voice to me."

--Lord Byron

18. "I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."

--Roy Croft

19. "You're nothing short of my everything."

--Ralph Block

20. "The only true gift is a portion of yourself."

--Ralph Waldo Emerson

21. "Thou art to me a delicious torment."

--Ralph Waldo Emerson

22. "Love distills desire upon the eyes, love brings bewitching grace into the heart."

--Euripides

23. "I love her and that's the beginning of everything."

--F. Scott Fitzgerald

24. "I wished for nothing beyond her smile, and to walk with her thus, hand in hand, along a sun-warmed, flower-bordered path."

--Andre Gide

25. "Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."

--Robert Heinlein

26. "Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts."

--Oliver Wendell Holmes

27. "What I feel for you seems less of earth and more of a cloudless heaven."

--Victor Hugo

28. "It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."

--Jaka

29. "Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one."

--John Keats

30. "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."

--Helen Keller

31. "... See there's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me."

--Gretchen Kemp

32. "When you came, you were like red wine and honey, and the taste of you burnt my mouth with its sweetness."

--Amy Lowell

33. "Make me immortal with a kiss."

--Christopher Marlowe

34. "Oh, thou art fairer than the evening air Clad in the beauty of a thousand stars."

--Christopher Marlowe

35. "Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart."

--Alphonse Marie de la Martine

36. "In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing."

--Mignon McLaughlin

37. "We came by night to the Fortunate Isles, And lay like fish Under the net of our kisses."

--Pablo Neruda

38. "The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain signing to it...you and you alone make me feel that I am alive...Other men, it is said,