Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

POLL/SURVEY: When riding an escalator, do you stand there and wait, or do you start climbing the stairs? :)?

lol I always climb the stairs :)

I'm too lazy to wait for the escalator to carry me, and plus it's kind of fun ))

Update:

Please STAR this question!

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Ashley
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Why in the world would I climb stairs when they are taking me there already? I'm lazy!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wherever there is an escalator there is often a stair beside it; ... If you're old, fine. Just stand to the side. If you have a ton of bags, fine. ... a second floor of shops to visit so no ability to climb escalators OR stairs. ... Escalators seem faster than elevators and don't have a wait time. ...

• 1 decade ago

I'm too impatient to wait and let the escalator to take me up. I always climb the stairs unless there's a person in front of me to lazy to walk up them.Then I'm forced to impatiently wait while that person sits there. Usually, I can get around them, but not always.

• 1 decade ago

I usually walk up the escalator, but in the end I suppose it depends on how lazy I'm feeling at the moment.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I always climb....who has time to stand and wait to get to the top

• Amber
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Climb.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm a walker.

I also walk on those people mover's they have at airports; I don't understand how anyone can just stand there when it's only going 2 miles an hour.

• Zohan
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

If I am alone I run them up and down, on the other hand if I have company, I just stand while maybe holding a conversation.

• 1 decade ago

Climb the stairs and give those who stand on the wrong side a nice little get the F*ck outta my way grunt.

Aha it's fun.

• <3
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

stand and wait but if i'm bored, and i'm going up, i'll go up but not to the end, then i'll climb back down. haha

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.