Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

POLL/SURVEY: When riding an escalator, do you stand there and wait, or do you start climbing the stairs? :)?

lol I always climb the stairs :)

I'm too lazy to wait for the escalator to carry me, and plus it's kind of fun ))

Please STAR this question!

• Ashley
    Best Answer

Why in the world would I climb stairs when they are taking me there already? I'm lazy!

Wherever there is an escalator there is often a stair beside it; ... If you're old, fine. Just stand to the side. If you have a ton of bags, fine. ... a second floor of shops to visit so no ability to climb escalators OR stairs. ... Escalators seem faster than elevators and don't have a wait time. ...

I'm too impatient to wait and let the escalator to take me up. I always climb the stairs unless there's a person in front of me to lazy to walk up them.Then I'm forced to impatiently wait while that person sits there. Usually, I can get around them, but not always.

I usually walk up the escalator, but in the end I suppose it depends on how lazy I'm feeling at the moment.

I always climb....who has time to stand and wait to get to the top

• Amber

Climb.

I'm a walker.

I also walk on those people mover's they have at airports; I don't understand how anyone can just stand there when it's only going 2 miles an hour.

• Zohan

If I am alone I run them up and down, on the other hand if I have company, I just stand while maybe holding a conversation.

Climb the stairs and give those who stand on the wrong side a nice little get the F*ck outta my way grunt.

Aha it's fun.

• <3

stand and wait but if i'm bored, and i'm going up, i'll go up but not to the end, then i'll climb back down. haha