Anime poll #123: How are you and your favorite anime character the same? how are you different?

HI C&A!!!!! Im in a really good mood today! ^_^

anywho! The question is..How are you and your favorite anime character the same? how are you different?

You can name personality, physical traits, that you wear the same shoes o.O It doesn't matter :P

_________________________________________________________

~BOnuS QueSTioN~

What would you do with, Akuma (C&A reg), Play-Doh, a pencil, a jet, and a camera? o.O

SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD TODAY:

StarStruck by Lady Gaga

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLM_unZnYTo

Youtube thumbnail

__________________________________________________________

Note::::

Ill be doing Individual Bonus Questions next poll, these are a list of the regs that I have IBQ's for, If you are not on the list and want to be, please e-mail me or Instant Message me, that info is on my profile ^_^

Shiro-chan

Chrissy

Akuma

Anime Freak (fancy letters XD )

Tri

Mic the Cat

Raven

Prince B

Bel

BlackLegLuffy

BWA

AdDam

Foxy

Shockwave

Wabbibito-kun

JaiJai

Amber

PinkJuneBug

Charm

@anthony: Hey if you wanted one you could have e-mailed me. I think I said that like 2 times now >__<

Best Answer

Hey Meranda-san!

HI C&A!!!!! I'm in a really good mood today! ^_^

>>>Let's see, Konata loves anime, manga, games, is good at running, and doesn't study much. I'm all of those except we have one difference - she doesn't do her homework and copies people, but I always do my homework unless I can't

______________________________________...

~BOnuS QueSTioN~

>>>I would put Akuma in a jet, give her the pencil for entertainment, and once I set off the jet in full speed, I'll use the camera to take pictures of Akuma screaming in the jet! >:]

SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD TODAY:

StarStruck by Lady Gaga

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLM_unZnY

Youtube thumbnail

...

Note::::

Shiro-chan

Chrissy

Akuma

Anime Freak (fancy letters XD )

Tri

Mic the Cat

Raven

Prince B

Bel

BlackLegLuffy

BWA

AdDam

Foxy

Shockwave

Wabbibito-kun

JaiJai

Amber

PinkJuneBug

Charm

>>>OK!

*stars*

Bye Meranda-san!

• How are you and your favorite anime character the same? how are you different?

Character:Inner Moka from Rosario+Vampire

Different:

I'm not a vampire.

She doesn't think too many things are super kawaii

She is not as hyper as I am

I'm not an anime character(i wish i was though)

Alike:

I know karate too,but as not as good as she does.

She speaks Japanese

She is also pretty!lol

~BOnuS QueSTioN~

I would send Akuma on a trip to Japan in a jet,and I will give her a pencil and some play-doh to keep her busy until she gets there, and I will give her a camera to take pictures in Japan.(^-^)

SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD TODAY:

Witch Docter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYgOlqinH7A

Youtube thumbnail

______________________________...

Note::::

Shiro-chan

Chrissy

Akuma

Anime Freak (fancy letters XD )

Tri

Mic the Cat

Raven

Prince B

Bel

BlackLegLuffy

BWA

AdDam

Foxy

Shockwave

Wabbibito-kun

JaiJai

Amber

PinkJuneBug

Charm

OK...

- I choose Kuroro Lucifer from Hunter x Hunter for this (as always)

Personality traits

Similarity

- We both doesn't like to talk (yeah, its ironic with here huh?)

- We both loves books. Well, he loves all kind of books, I'm not really hardcore about it.

- We both have two side of personality. The charming dude and the cold hearted dude.

- We both can be sensitive at some point.

- We only have a small group of friends. I don't really likes befriended with lots of people.

- We both have that mysterious enigmatic vibe.

Difference

- He is calmer and a brilliant strategist. I'm not really that calm and brilliant -__-"

- He is born with leadership quality. Meh, I prefer to be the man behind the curtain or a puppet master instead of being the leader >:)

Appearance

Similarity

- We both likes to wear black

- We both have black eyelid and pale/fair skin :|

- We both likes to wear a long coat.

Difference

- He combs his hair backwards (though he let loose his hair to hides his tattoo on his forehead in some occasion). I never combs my hair backwards. I usually messed it up randomly.

- He have a tattoo on his forehead and I don't have any tattoo in any part of my body :|

That's all I can think of right now....

~BOnuS QueSTioN~

What would you do with, Akuma (C&A reg), Play-Doh, a pencil, a jet, and a camera?

- Again... with the random Q's. Please take note, I usually avoid answering any Q's that needs a random answers because I can't be random like most people here do >__<

Anyway, I will try to answer the BQ's

- I will asked Akuma to build a spaceship using the Play-Doh and she can used the pencil to be the missile.

- I don't have to do anything much to do because I already have the jet. Later we will have a versus match and snap the picture of the match.

- Oh gawd, I looks like a nerd with this so called random answers of mine -___-"

• HI C&A!!!!! Im in a really good mood today! ^_^

Alright, so Death the Kid then.

---Love of symmetry.

---Love of the number 8.

---Black hair. 8D

---Uhhlot of black clothes.

---Easily freaked out.

---Serious at times.

---I have a ring that looks like the one he wears! :D

~BOnuS QueSTioN~

With the Play-doh I'd make snowmen, because that's what I always do with Play-doh and then I'd send them and Akuma to Iceland (it's fun there, I swear, sorry, I don't really know Akuma) and the pencil would...go..with...them? xD

-Me and Roy Mustang:

-dark hair and dark eyes

-lazy @sses

-love dogs

-I don't know. That's about it.

~BOnuS QueSTioN~

-talk with Akuma

-create a figure with play-doh

-throw the pencil at Akuma

-fly the jet to Japan

-take pictures with the camera

>> Sesshomaru

Same - Funny. (sort of)

Quiet (LOL)

Smart. (O.O)

Differences - He's a guy.

He's like 5 inches taller than me.

He has silver hair.

He's a demon.

XD

~BOnuS QueSTioN~

>> I would have Akuma in a jet holding play-doh, making cool designs in it with a pencil, and I'll be video-taping the whole thing.

XD

SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD TODAY:

StarStruck by Lady Gaga

Youtube thumbnail

...

>> I'm on the list. =D

• ~helloOoooooo!!!~

>> me and Hitsugaya.....

we are the same by....uhh

we love watermelons!!! hehe

we're short..........hate the heat

i'm sometimes cold to people....sometimes..XD

we are different by:

i don't have whte hair...XP

i'm not a soul reaper....-____-

i dont have those smexy teal eyes of his..T^T

and i don't have a person that i would protect with my life.......

>> Lol

~BOnuS QueSTioN~

>> haha

i would put play-doh in Akuma's hair and use the pencil as a decoration, make her sit in a jet and take a picture of her with the camera...

jksjks.....kidding

*pats Akuma's back*

don't be mad....XD

-------

okie....i'm in the list...YAY!!!

!~byebyeeeee!~

• Akuma

>> ^_^ its 3am and me in sleep modd tee hee

XD okie

Sesshoumaru: Smiliar

=We're both quiet

=im sometmes cold

=i have a pet dragon like him O.O" okay maybe not but i think of my cat as a dragon

=uh both out dads have with hair lol

=we both think you brothers are annying

Sesshoumaru: Difference

=lol i dont have silver hair

= i dont have gold eyes, i wish i did

= he's 5"10 and im not

= im human and he's a demon

~BOnuS QueSTioN~

>> O.O" why me lol xDD um, i think i cant answer this..

Since ME AKUMA is the victim here, and i cant answer this..XD ill make it you..

Meranda, i will make you ride a jet, draw on your face and place play doh up your nose XDD then take pictures

SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD TODAY:

StarStruck by Lady Gaga

Youtube thumbnail

...

XD the song stuck in my head today is "If i were a boy by beyonce"

=========

XDD aw its nice that you made that note so you wont leave any1 out.

====

O.O" strange the victim of the bonus answer is the first answerer >.>"XD

====

Edit:

Kawaii anime girl: XD cool im going to japan!! with play doh! ♥

Edit:

Shiro chan: O.O" oh my gush..*looks at my hair*..its..its a masterpiece! *tears up*

Hagi:

Same: We're both quiet.

Different: He's immortal and I'm not.

~BOnuS QueSTioN~

- Me and Akuma would go on a trip somewhere on a jet, we'll take a camera to take pics when were there, use the pencil to write down where we'll go and play with Play-Doh on the jet to keep us occupied. :)

How are you and your favorite anime character the same? how are you different?

~~~To be truthful, we're not the same.

~~~We're different in many ways....including hair, eyes (of course), voice, language, wardrobe, plus the fact that I can never in my life create my own energy ball to blast at enemies

~BOnuS QueSTioN~

~~~I'd just jump in the jet and fly away to Thailand.

And thank you so much for never including me in your individual bonus questions.

Source(s): --I've been here since 2006 until my damn account got deleted and now I have to start fresh =/