Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

What is Lady GaGa's real gender?

I just thought she was female, but my mom said she was most likely born a man or shes transgendered. I tried looking it up, but I can't find any answers. No one seems to know?

I'm not trying to be mean, she has a great voice and I love her music, I'm just curious.

hah, ok now i feel stupid :)

but if you look it up on google there are more questions like that and it made me even more curious.

• XpageX
    Favorite Answer

Im pretty sure she is a girl.

Lady Gaga Gender

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What is Lady GaGa's real gender?

Source(s): lady gaga 39 real gender: https://shortly.im/NlrJ9

SHE. IS. A. WOMAN. Also, bisexual and lesbian aren't genders. But yes, she is bisexual. She's still a woman, though. >_> Even if she was a hermaphrodite, she wouldn't be referred to as a man because she was born as a woman. @music man: She didn't start it. A fake gossip site spread around the infamous quote that she supposedly said apparently being enough proof to confirm the rumors. 9_9

Female

Joanne Stefani Germanotta (born March 20, 1986), best known by her stage name Lady GaGa, is an American singer-songwriter and musician. Born in Yonkers, New York, to an Italian family, GaGa is known for work in the electronica genre. She has been influenced by rockers such as David Bowie and Queen as well as '80s dance-pop such as Madonna and Michael Jackson. She grew up in Manhattan, where she attended private school at Convent of the Sacred Heart and later studied at New York University's Tisch School of the Arts. At age 20, she began working for Interscope Records as a songwriter, penning songs for pop acts such as the Pussycat Dolls.

In 2008, GaGa released her debut album, The Fame, which she explained was "about how anyone can feel famous". To date, the album spawned the hit singles "Just Dance" and "Poker Face". Both singles topped the Canadian Hot 100 as well as the ARIA Singles Chart. She has been nominated for a Grammy Award.

This pretty much sums it up....she was born a girl..and still is one!!!

xxxxx

Female

But i think she's Lesbian

She's a female. :)

Shes a girl

She`s a female.