Trevor asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Who thinks Allen Iverson should be on a different team?

I don't think he can reach his full potential on the pistons so i just want to know what you think

Favorite Answer

Allen Iverson should go to either Memphis, Charlotte(and reunite with Larry Brown which would be extremely interesting) or the Thunder. This kind of teams are the only ones where he can play the game he has to offer. He is a ball hog. And these teams need someone to jkust take care of their offense problems to start somewhere.

Do you know who Allen Iverson is? this man is the answer he took the Sixers to the finals with a mediocre team but you have a point he was traded to Denver he wasn't able to lead them to a championship maybe because Denver was young Detroit has Rip Hamilton Tayshaun Prince and Rasheed Wallace there's very improve Rodney Stuckey as well expect Detroit to give any team in the playoffs a challenge besides anything can happen if Detroit doesn't win a championship expect Allen Iverson to be in another team because his contract expires this summer I love A.I and I hope the best for him because I know Detroit is a contender.

Iverson should go play in Europe... so the Lakers don't have to conend with him. Great talent...questionable attitude. But fun to watch. I'd like to see Iverson and Chris Paul play together in New Orleans. Yikes!

Yo! Iverson will do fine anywhere, he just needs to have a better supporting cast around him that will match the tempo and flow to his game. He should stay in Detroit and have them trade Wallace, Hamilton and Mcdyess to Dallas for Nowitzki and Howard.

Trevor: I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but Allen Iverson has reached his full potential. Iverson, had it not been for Stephan Marbury, would have gone down in history as the most talented, yet wasted talent, in all the land. From his Georgetown days, till the NBA, he's really done nothing. "Me first" point gaurd. Low FG percentage. That stuff flies in the lower levels, sure, but you don't win in the NBA with that game.

I don't think Detroit should have traded for him in the first place but his contract does expire after this year. They're just trying to get some young talent on the team so he'll be gone after this year.

• Denz

allen is a front man he will always play for in the spotlight.

he need a supporting cast not individual stars who are used to "shared playing"just like in philly when he went to the finals in 2001.

so ideal team (my opinion,don't hate)

LAC

Houston with yao no tmac

or somewhere with help

Yes he can. They just need to know how to use him in the kind of team they have. he's not used to having 3 all stars playing with him.

I don't see him winning with D-Town any time soon, not because of his ability (still one of the best 2 men in the league) but because of the stiff competition in the East, Cavs and Celtics to name a couple.....

• Gawkie

I think

he is a good player

he must play in a good team like boston or la lakers